Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pony Poll
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 19, 2019, 10:55:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pony Poll  (Read 2983 times)
notquiteabutterfly
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Lil' GimpCompleted RP
$3513.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to notquiteabutterfly

i apologize in advance for being the worst

« on: July 03, 2013, 02:08:54 PM »

With the recent movie my curiousity has flared up. Who is the favorite pony and why?

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 02:27:19 PM »

Rarity >>;

But I've always liked how dramatic she is...

especially this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVq5qKVArzU (god I hope that's right xD I have no sound on my computer)

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 02:52:32 PM »

my favorite pony isn't up there you should have an other category but out of the main six I chose Fluttershy omg she is just sooo adorable.

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 05:58:42 PM »

I don't really like MLP as much as most, but I do watch it if there's nothing else on and I have no internet access. So Derpy Hooves and Rainbow Dash. Though that's probably because Derpy Hooves meets Doctor Whooves and that whole spinoff and then how my little sister (who is more brony like than Perry) calls me their child. Cheesy With a bit of Rainbow Dash mixed in. Not sure how that happened though. It's just... Wibbly, wobbly, timey whimey stuff I suppose. ;P

Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 07:33:00 PM »

APPLEJACK!!!!!!

I like her southerness.. And her family is huge! I like big families. Her giant family makes me think of my own. I'm not fond of them, but we are quite southern and that's okay.. Sometimes lol.

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 07:43:08 PM »

I argue there is no one more Brony then me XD
notquiteabutterfly
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Lil' GimpCompleted RP
$3513.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to notquiteabutterfly

i apologize in advance for being the worst

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 08:34:17 PM »

I love fluttershy she is the favorite in my mind this picture alone sells it for me <3

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 10:13:37 PM »

Daaaaw I won't even argue that there was no way Fluttershy could of known Angel bunny when she was a filly...
CosmicDragon
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousCompanion ConnoisseurAAA > TAFE
$3223.35 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CosmicDragon

Bite me. >:3

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 04:39:00 AM »

Doctor.
Whooves.
That is all.
:3

---

---

SoulKillur