Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
BLIND DATES! DATES POSTED!!!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
September 24, 2019, 02:41:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: BLIND DATES! DATES POSTED!!!  (Read 12531 times)
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2012, 11:49:14 PM »

booze shipping hehe. so um.. we just start then? o.o

Sleeping Lion.....
Figment
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI won Star and Blue's Pictionary game and I still got this stupid medle.YA Eligibility - DonovanObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyVery GenerousI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompleted RP
$1210.06 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Figment

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2012, 11:51:28 PM »

Yup. Once you guys have your stuff planned or whatnot, go for it. X3

Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2012, 11:54:17 PM »

*almost wants to start right now* Do you think we need any plotting? have any immediate ideas? Where they should go? Etc? (loltothepms)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:08:57 AM by Star rice » Logged

zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2012, 11:59:59 PM »

Ahahaha calling Carter feminine is a bit of an understatement.  He's downright FABULOUS.

And yes, PM I was happy about that!  XD  And Zeph is too~ Grin

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

leopardstar
aka Leo
PG-13
Manic RPer

Awards:
Completed RP
$5111.40 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to leopardstar

I love Summer~

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2012, 12:53:27 AM »

Jasiri and Jer say "DOUBLE DATE?"

A Double Date sounds way cool to me! Wink

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2012, 09:25:37 AM »

yeah I know Gabriel has never met anyone like that before.  Grin

zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2012, 08:14:16 PM »

Now that I'm home, I'm ready to start these whenever my partners are!  Other than Zeph (which is obvious) I'm also Dylan and Carter, so I think I'll have RPs with PM, Perry, and Fig. 
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2012, 08:18:59 PM »

Any time you want to start Tomo, I will be ready, just keeping in mind I work evenings

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2012, 08:45:56 PM »

That's fine, PM <3  I'll shoot you a starter!  Would you prefer PG, PG13, or R?
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2012, 08:56:58 PM »

I'm ready too XD
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2012, 08:57:54 PM »

Where ever you want it.  I will go with the flow of the thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: