Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
BLIND DATES! DATES POSTED!!!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
December 06, 2019, 02:20:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: BLIND DATES! DATES POSTED!!!  (Read 13363 times)
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 12:35:21 PM »

Maybe if you do this again in the future, not quiet ready to throw anyone in here, nor ready to get back into major rping just yet. :3

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2012, 11:57:59 AM »

Hopefully I'll have some more YAs next time this rolls around!

Figment
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI won Star and Blue's Pictionary game and I still got this stupid medle.YA Eligibility - DonovanObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyVery GenerousI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompleted RP
$1210.06 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Figment

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2012, 03:02:42 PM »

I'll talk to Tomo, but perhaps after Round 1, the people who didn't hit it off for the first date could enter into a second round here in a couple months and we could let some of the new YAs and NCCs join in.

Figment
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI won Star and Blue's Pictionary game and I still got this stupid medle.YA Eligibility - DonovanObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyVery GenerousI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompleted RP
$1210.06 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Figment

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2012, 11:00:36 AM »

Name: Nathan
Species: Companion (Muskrat)
Seeking: No preference, he's up for anything. Just needs a taste of romance~ Grin
Notes:

And with this, we're taking any last-minute entries~ Will roll tomorrow evening for the match-ups~
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2012, 11:04:54 AM »

Alright, everything updated!  Cheesy  Feel free to graze the list and point out any errors!  Cheesy

Also, Echos, I had to remove Sasha.  D:  She isn't YA yet, so she doesn't qualify.  >_<  But!  We're working on an Ado version of this that should hopefully be up and running soon!  :3

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Figment
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1210.06 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Figment

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2012, 09:53:22 PM »

Alright. Random has spoken and we now have pairs~

First up:

Tequila and Spirit (they were auto-paired for Blind Date as Spirit was listed as "Other Companion" and the lovely Tequila was our only Companion lady.)

Males and Females

Males and Males
Spoiler for Hiden:
Sorry for this. We are under renovation while I whip Random into shape. It really wants Tomo to do a solo.

Just a note: Random decided it was going to be funny, so I had to re-randomize so no one was stuck doing solos or... uh... dating their twin. Sorry, Ren.

Noting the Note: I have no randomized and hope to have no further problems in the list. XD Hopefully no one is doing Solos. I TRIED.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:03:31 PM by Figment » Logged
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2012, 10:01:50 PM »

...So, Shifty. I hear your characters are going on blind dates.

|D

Figment
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1210.06 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Figment

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2012, 10:04:38 PM »

OKAY. So. There should be no solos now and hopefully all works out, awkward first date or love at first sight. XD

Feel free to talk with your partner, get things figured out and start up your threads whenever you'd like~ 8D No requirements, informal, formal, whatever you decide~ 8D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:06:35 PM by Figment » Logged
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2012, 10:20:21 PM »

oh my two feminine boys together this will be interesting. Gabriel isn't necessarily the same kind of feminine I think he just tends to act like a mother hen and is kinda submissive.

Shifty
18+
Avid RPer

$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shifty

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 10:25:55 PM »

Just a note: Random decided it was going to be funny, so I had to re-randomize so no one was stuck doing solos or... uh... dating their twin. Sorry, Ren.
Bahahaha! XD How'd I know that would happen?

...So, Shifty. I hear your characters are going on blind dates.

|D
Oh-ho. Yesss, I'm doing a flashpoint with Midnight right now, I'll pm you when I'm done (or you can pm me in the interval and I'll respond, whatever~)

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2012, 11:21:21 PM »

Well we wanted Hasili and Zeph to try and date, so I guess this is the perfect way to start that to at least try it

Jasiri and Jer say "DOUBLE DATE?"

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 11:28:35 PM »

lol Tequila is quite happy with this. <3 She might seem a bit cold now, but in my head shes going insane.

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2012, 11:37:13 PM »

Tequila and Spirit. I shall dub them Booze Shipping. Because spirits are strong alcoholic beverages, and... *gets bricked*

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to reading some of these threads, I imagine some of these dates will prove delightfully awkward. =3

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2012, 11:44:43 PM »

OMG Kei, you are amazing. I will always call them the Booze shipping ;w;w;w; it makes so much sense in an ironic way.
Figment
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1210.06 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Figment

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2012, 11:47:15 PM »

Hopefully we can have another one of these in a couple of months. <3 Tomo and I are going to be sorting out details for an Ado version of this and perhaps something a little fun for the next Blind Dates. <3
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: