Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
The rolling thread
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 15, 2019, 05:22:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The rolling thread  (Read 6519 times)
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« on: April 25, 2012, 01:31:44 PM »

Roll for fun, or for things not on the forum, or things ON the forum 8D have fun with dice rolls for whatever reason!

1d100 : 35,  35
(Boushi Hunger Carrier Trait Roll)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 04:48:54 AM by Cliest » Logged

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 01:33:14 PM »

1d100 : 71,  71

BAM

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
sera
RP Crew
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility- AtticusYA Eligibility - AcieMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentYA Eligibility - StarliteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWorld Builder ExtraordinaireYA KingdomCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - QueanbenyanYA Eligibility - BritniYA Eligibility - RethwellanYA Eligibility - DuckMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNo, just...stop...you're a gimp...Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Aquatic, Bronze, Demis, Domestic, Normals, Scooter, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotLoyal MinionI bribed Soli and all I got was this crappy award!Companion OtakuPied PiperCompanion HoarderRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - Second PlaceTrophy! Long Live RP!Soli's Anime Buddy 8DMade it to Teen StageVitas > RLTons of Posts!Very GenerousFull of Ideas!
$14502.56 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to sera

Rose's HUSBANDO-IN-RAW

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 01:40:18 PM »

... We should use ARC's roll instead. |D

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 01:50:49 PM »

hahaha poor boushi -sends Ichiro to hug her not wanting to be beaten-

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 02:39:25 PM »

1d1000 : 72,  72

...It shall not be over 9000. >D

Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 09:13:09 PM »

1-25 = no
26-100 = yes

1d100 : 37,  37

For reasons.

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 09:16:28 PM »

Hmm...

1d2 : 2,  2

*nods* Interesting.

1d3 : 3,  3

Mmk, not quite the result I wanted, but I can make it work. *sage nod*

Rosalyn: Uhh... couldn't you have used the dice sitting on your desk? Silly.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:20:57 PM by Keilin Alyr » Logged

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 03:18:55 AM »

Let's see...

1d100 : 55,  55

Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NepetaCompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPCrazy Old Companion Lady
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 10:25:53 PM »

2d6 : 3, 3,  6

YourLoveOnly
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - BerryMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterObsessive Compulsive (Domestic)Companion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyVery GenerousLurker in the Shadows
$6704.02 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to YourLoveOnly

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 04:32:31 AM »

13d3 : 2, 3, 2, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 2, 3, 1, 3,  29

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 06:14:34 AM »

1d77 : 8,  8

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 11:15:46 AM »

1d20 : 19,  19
YourLoveOnly
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - BerryMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterObsessive Compulsive (Domestic)Companion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyVery GenerousLurker in the Shadows
$6704.02 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to YourLoveOnly

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2012, 02:39:07 AM »

9d3 : 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3, 3,  16

4d3 : 3, 1, 3, 1,  8
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 01:59:14 PM »

1d33 : 4,  4

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 03:02:03 PM »

5d100 : 54, 95, 10, 96, 57,  312
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: