Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Conversations Heard While Walking
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 19, 2019, 11:34:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conversations Heard While Walking  (Read 1904 times)
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« on: March 19, 2012, 07:57:52 AM »

We've all been there. Whether strolling down the hallway at school, our walking to your favorite cafe, you've over heard those conversations. You know, the ones that make you question humanities future? Well, here is the place to post them so we can all have a good laugh. I figure everyone could use a good pick me up once in a while, right?

So, I'll start.

*While walking to my last class*

Dude 1: BRO! *grabs other guys hand and does a "cool guy" handshake.*

Dude 2: Sup bro? How was St. Patty's day, bro?

Dude 1: Bro, like, we went to the beach bro. It was awesome.

Dude 2: Which beach bro?

Dude 1: Folly Beach, bro. It was off the chain!

Dude 2: That's awesome bro.

Dude 1: Yeah bro. Oh I go so drunk bro. So freaking drunk.

Dude 2: Oh that is freaking sweet bro.

Yup. That happened. I didn't think people talked like that anymore. Apparently, I was wrong.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 08:10:04 AM by SaharaRose » Logged

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 08:05:51 AM »

lulz

See our St. Patty's Day involved two of Fen's friends (brothers) getting beyond drunk and arrested. 8D;

I have some. Usually it's from me sitting here at work and customers talking amongst themselves. But see my favorite  "I heard this while sitting still" is and always will be:

"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
tbiris
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLoyal MinionCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageSoli's Anime Buddy 8DCrazy Old Companion LadyGeneticistTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > HomeworkHot & SteamyCompleted RP
$4420.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to tbiris

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 10:15:10 AM »

Not really walking, but happened a few weekends ago

Dude: SNOOPY LOVES YOU

Dude: SCOOBY DOO LOVES YOU

The downside of living in a student apartment...

ETA: This was at like 2am and they were loud enough I couldn't sleep -.-

T e a r d r o p
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
Completed RP
$2778.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to T e a r d r o p

Helloh~

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 01:34:51 AM »

I can speak chinese, these guys were talking chinese really loudly and thought no one else around them could speak it. XD

Dude 1: My girlfriend has bigger boobs than yours.

Dude 2: Nuh uh. Mine is more fluent than yours!

Dude 3: Guys the party starts in 2 minutes!

Dude 1: Shut your f****** face right now.... (Really fast uninterpreted chinese talking)

O__o What has this world come to... I'm serious about this. They were making a huge racket.

-Tearu
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: