Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
You know that you're addicted to AAA if...
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 01:40:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: You know that you're addicted to AAA if...  (Read 20991 times)
LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Teen StageCompleted RP
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2012, 02:31:37 PM »

You know you're addicted when you check AAA batteries for Kuro's face.

OR when all of your friends know when your characters are talking to you, and just by your grin they can tell which one.

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2012, 05:58:56 AM »

You know you're addicted when you are away and you start to experience withdrawal symptoms. If symptoms persist please seek help from a licensed medical practitioner.....JK BRO THIS ADDICTION IS GOOOOOD

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2012, 07:42:52 AM »

...You get fanart from people you've never met because they say you drawing your character and thought it was cool. o_o

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2012, 08:19:38 PM »

...You create parodies of songs to go with the AAA and read OCD as Obsessive Companion Disorder.

Sorry about the double post. lD;;;;
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2012, 07:23:36 AM »

You know your addicted to AAA when you start thinking up ways companions could be real and how people could have wings and stuff and what science woudl actually be required to make things like that possible >.>

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2012, 07:24:50 AM »

I've been addicted since day two then. o3o
notquiteabutterfly
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Lil' GimpCompleted RP
$3513.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to notquiteabutterfly

i apologize in advance for being the worst

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2013, 12:13:42 AM »

you have to work an 8 hour work day and say "sleeop is for the weak" and write on AAA instead of going to bed.

Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2013, 01:14:51 AM »

You know you're addicted to AAA when you spend a good portion of your time planning rps with your friend in rl and working on different ways for things to happen. And by a good portion of the time I mean, while at work, in the car, shopping, cleaning, breathing, having lunch and everything else..

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: