Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
You know that you're addicted to AAA if...
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
February 27, 2020, 02:22:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: You know that you're addicted to AAA if...  (Read 25286 times)
booterscooter
previously Xenon
Mod Crew
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Kha'ZixLemon Stealing WhoreFavorite Companion 2014- PaleTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage...Hot Guys > My SanityMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - EhnCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurMade Member of the Midnight CrewMade it to Young Adult StageTROLLKINGTotally hopeless N-obsessed fangirlPre-dinner Mayonnaise - It's good for you!Made it to Teen StageHot & SteamyCompleted RPThe Hootiest
$1711.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to booterscooter

so dumb

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2010, 09:22:13 PM »

I imagine things will progress a lot like they do at another RP-intensive site I visit, and the old will slowly make way for the new. :3 Not that the old characters will die, but like Rose says, the pressure to RP them will slowly fade and you can focus in on the next generation.

dingus squad supreme
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2010, 09:35:59 PM »

...when dressing for a costume contest you start talking how you could totally be the next franken.

tbiris
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLoyal MinionCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageSoli's Anime Buddy 8DCrazy Old Companion LadyGeneticistTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > HomeworkHot & SteamyCompleted RP
$4420.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to tbiris

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2010, 08:05:08 AM »

Sera and I are doing our love pair, and I'll get Gui eventually... and that's it for me unless I win a contest. :3
... Is it sad that I saw 'Gui' and my mind just went
'PRIIIINNNNNCEEEEEE'
*loves 1/2 Prince* X3

Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2010, 11:36:53 AM »

Sera and I are doing our love pair, and I'll get Gui eventually... and that's it for me unless I win a contest. :3
... Is it sad that I saw 'Gui' and my mind just went
'PRIIIINNNNNCEEEEEE'
*loves 1/2 Prince* X3
GUIxPRINCE FOREVER!!!!! (I love her cousin, but GUUUUIIIIIIIIII)

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2010, 11:57:44 AM »

Huh? 

Gui = short for Guillermo?  XD?

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
tbiris
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLoyal MinionCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageSoli's Anime Buddy 8DCrazy Old Companion LadyGeneticistTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > HomeworkHot & SteamyCompleted RP
$4420.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to tbiris

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2010, 05:02:53 PM »

Guileastos (Or Juliastos, or Guiliastes I think are the alternate spellings)

I managed to spoil the ending of it for myself. XD Got too impatient waiting for the monthly updates. Dunno how I'm going to survive bimonthly now TAT.
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterAAA > HomeworkMade it to Teen Stage
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Randomly~Zebras

Consider the following: Mollusks.

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2010, 08:23:31 PM »

You're putting off a nice, calming shower to hang out with your AAA buddies!
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2010, 08:37:59 PM »

when you see a pretty boy on TV and think your froggy character is way prettier then that guy >.<

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
DawnStar7
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurTons of Posts!Completed RPAAA > LifeHot & Steamy
$1720.18 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to DawnStar7

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2010, 10:52:51 PM »

When you get antsy about being away from your computer, even for just a few hours, wondering what you're missing!  Doesn't even matter if your muse is being stubborn and you can't respond to any of your RPs.  o.o;;

CrystalAngelNeko
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderYA Eligibility - LokiMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterLiketotorturemycharacteritis - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Little Hooter
$6772.71 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CrystalAngelNeko

Crys duh Fish

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2010, 07:00:55 AM »

When you fight threw sickness just to play on AAA instead of resting like you should!
YourLoveOnly
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - BerryMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterObsessive Compulsive (Domestic)Companion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyVery GenerousLurker in the Shadows
$6704.02 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to YourLoveOnly

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2010, 07:22:12 AM »

When you keep refreshing every 2 seconds hoping your companions will arrive even if you know most of them aren't even started yet XD

Ryuukokoro
18+ R
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Loyal MinionI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterVery GenerousCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurAAA > NaNo
$3124.05 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Ryuukokoro

past fangirl stage, now a Wise Old Elder of yaoi

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2010, 11:09:33 AM »

When you're constantly checking the three artists' To Do list threads to see if any status have been edited from 'sketched' to 'finished!' XD

There's still magic left in the world. You're proof.
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2010, 11:10:27 AM »

Or you are constantly staring at signatures to see if the people on said to do list have a new preview!

YourLoveOnly
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - BerryMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterObsessive Compulsive (Domestic)Companion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyVery GenerousLurker in the Shadows
$6704.02 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to YourLoveOnly

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2010, 06:14:28 PM »

You know that you're addicted to AAA if you now have SEVEN companions on the way.
I think I lost my sanity somewhere along the road.. XD
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2010, 07:25:19 AM »

Wow YLO you're officially a bigger Crazy Companion Lady than I am!

Just as a collecting thing I still need one from Xenon (as I have 3 from Crystal and 2 from Soli) and I need a demi, but I'm already being slack with Lei, Odette, and Cleo, so I need to get them up in RPs before I feel confidant in making a new purchase.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: