Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
You know that you're addicted to AAA if...
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
September 24, 2019, 03:34:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: You know that you're addicted to AAA if...  (Read 22732 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 10:53:56 AM »

Clever R~Z I never would have thought of that, but I must say I like seeing my pg rise higher than its ever been.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 04:46:32 PM »

You know you are addicted to Anima when:

You are talking to a friend over chat about ANIME and twice in a row you spell it ANIMA.

*Headdesk*

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 04:47:20 PM »

XD Nice, Rose.

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 08:44:12 AM »

When you capitalize the word pale just because it's a proper noun always right?

Right?

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2010, 07:11:55 PM »

If when you see your Companion on the front page you smile at them and wave as if they were a dear, long lost friend.
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2010, 07:15:43 PM »

When you yell TuRKEY BACON!!! in the middle of the crowded hallway just to get people's attention, and then start yammering about your companion.

((Did this three times today. XD))

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2010, 07:41:32 PM »

You also know that you are addicted if, when doing example sentences for your grammar homework, you use the names of different Companions. ><;
LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Teen StageCompleted RP
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 09:49:17 AM »

You know your addicted to AAA when your starving yet you still skip lunch to RP or chat about companions XD

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 07:01:43 PM »

Or when you ask your math teacher if he might possibly be somebody on AAA.

Yah, that's right. I will find you people! ALL of you!
tbiris
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLoyal MinionCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageSoli's Anime Buddy 8DCrazy Old Companion LadyGeneticistTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > HomeworkHot & SteamyCompleted RP
$4420.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to tbiris

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2010, 07:11:06 PM »

Good luck finding me and YLO at the very least Tongue
Better have a passport. XD

You know you're addicted to AAA when someone mentions the short form of one of your characters on a different site, and you think they're talking to you.

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 07:14:34 PM »

...You're dressing up as your character for Halloween, even though you're DEFINITELY the wrong gender.
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 02:35:13 PM »

...If more than half of your large collection of companions were bribes 8D

DawnStar7
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurTons of Posts!Completed RPAAA > LifeHot & Steamy
$1720.18 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to DawnStar7

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 02:36:39 PM »

...If more than half of your large collection of companions were bribes 8D

HAHA!!!  That is SOOO going to be me!  XDDD

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2010, 03:08:16 PM »

Guilty as charged, Soli.

5 Companions, 4 were bribes. Yeah you guys have gotten plenty of my money.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2010, 04:20:30 PM »

All of my companions have come from bribes... ^^;
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: