Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
You know that you're addicted to AAA if...
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 02:29:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: You know that you're addicted to AAA if...  (Read 20995 times)
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« on: August 27, 2010, 09:57:09 PM »

You regret spending money on food because you know that it will detract from the money that you could be spending on new Companions.

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 10:03:06 PM »

You sell half of your adoptables for a silver custom. <<'

That's how the game works, right? XD

booterscooter
previously Xenon
Mod Crew
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Kha'ZixLemon Stealing WhoreFavorite Companion 2014- PaleTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage...Hot Guys > My SanityMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - EhnCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurMade Member of the Midnight CrewMade it to Young Adult StageTROLLKINGTotally hopeless N-obsessed fangirlPre-dinner Mayonnaise - It's good for you!Made it to Teen StageHot & SteamyCompleted RPThe Hootiest
$1711.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to booterscooter

so dumb

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 10:11:27 PM »

You make a deal with [censored] to [sekrit!!] more [] even though you're already bogged down with work.

Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 01:16:17 AM by xenon » Logged

dingus squad supreme
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 10:23:26 PM »

You beg and plead with your boyfriend to buy a companion for your third year anniversary because it is an equivalent gift to what you got for him.

He got WoW time. Not that I'm cheap...I'm just broke. Besides, its exactly what he asked for. :-P

Nako
Art Staff N
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - ShepYA Eligibility - Mercurith 50 Shading it UpYA Eligibility - CliffeYA Eligibility - RapunzelMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stageyes I am hitting on youCompleted RP
$4575.05 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nako

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 12:22:35 AM »

You know you're addicted to AAA when...

You begin to classify any of your half animal characters into ivory and gold tags.. just in case.

CrystalAngelNeko
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderYA Eligibility - LokiMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterLiketotorturemycharacteritis - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Little Hooter
$6772.71 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CrystalAngelNeko

Crys duh Fish

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 05:28:41 AM »

When you whore yourself out (art) to get a gold tag and you have other things you should be doing (drawing)...
tbiris
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLoyal MinionCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageSoli's Anime Buddy 8DCrazy Old Companion LadyGeneticistTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > HomeworkHot & SteamyCompleted RP
$4420.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to tbiris

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 07:30:34 AM »

When you go to RP (outside of AAA) and the first thing you write down is your AAA character name.

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 07:33:45 AM »

When your refresh button is getting worn down  because you keeping hoping that reply post will be there.

(Also, how much time have you been logged in total so far. I'm at 8 days Cheesy)

Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 10:26:10 AM »

You know you're addicted to AAA when...
even though you're hanging out with friends/family, you still have to check the forum for new replies periodically |D

CrystalAngelNeko
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderYA Eligibility - LokiMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterLiketotorturemycharacteritis - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Little Hooter
$6772.71 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CrystalAngelNeko

Crys duh Fish

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 04:57:23 PM »

To answer Rose's question.... 7 days  8 hours x3
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 04:59:08 PM »

I'm up to eight days and seven hours.
tbiris
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLoyal MinionCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageSoli's Anime Buddy 8DCrazy Old Companion LadyGeneticistTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > HomeworkHot & SteamyCompleted RP
$4420.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to tbiris

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 08:04:58 PM »

3 days 20 hours and 46 minutes, I think it's because Windows makes me restart to update. <.< I know it was higher before. XD
And it's telling me to reboot again. ><
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 09:01:46 PM »

Your selling off almost your entire inventory on PI includeing rare items as cheapest on the market, as well as lowering all prices on ponies for sell. Freezeing your assets vowing to only use PG and BP up for a bribe in the future.

Eh only 11 hrs and 11 min here, still quite new.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 01:16:38 AM by xenon » Logged

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 09:05:33 PM »

P.S. 5 days 17 hours and 22 minutes. :-)
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterAAA > HomeworkMade it to Teen Stage
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Randomly~Zebras

Consider the following: Mollusks.

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 02:00:24 PM »

Your selling off almost your entire inventory on PI includeing rare items as cheapest on the market, as well as lowering all prices on ponies for sell. Freezeing your assets vowing to only use PG and BP up for a bribe in the future.

Eh only 11 hrs and 11 min here, still quite new.

I don't even wait for the items to sell.  All my bribes have been paid for in PI items using the values for the cheapest on the market XD

1 day, 7 hours and 15 minutes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: