Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Facebook games...turned Companion
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 06:32:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook games...turned Companion  (Read 138870 times)
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #660 on: June 01, 2012, 06:45:15 PM »

Kali:  -blinks and tilts her head, looks at the baby, then eyes the streamers and Coax- ....baby shower?  .....wut're streamers s'pose' to do?  ....shouldn't i' be rainin' babies?

-facedesks-

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #661 on: June 02, 2012, 02:26:09 AM »

Your a Wizard

You're a wizard, Viggo & Viktor.
Isabelle & Simka are your loveable sidekicks
Gracie is your Slytherin enemy
Beast is a follower of the Dark Lord
Draco & Apisi is your white-bearded mentor
Genna is your owl
Kaliari is your house elf

CosmicDragon
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousCompanion ConnoisseurAAA > TAFE
$3223.35 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CosmicDragon

Bite me. >:3

« Reply #662 on: June 28, 2012, 12:18:11 AM »

Chogan is a victim in a horror movie.
The Dumb Blonde: Frenzy (PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. T3T)
The one who is always cussing: Lorielle
The brave one with a plan for survival: Padrigh
The Smart one who grabs a weapon: Silvanus (*spittakes* SAY AGAIN?)
The Random one who gets involved: Conflict (... This makes total sense. *nods sagely*)
The one who dies a terrible yet completely outrageous death: Aumakua
The Killer: Crow.

---

---

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #663 on: July 12, 2012, 04:19:00 PM »

Got Pulled Over

Meghan  just got pulled over!
The Sexy Cop- Penny [... o: ... ]
In the Front seat hiding your liquor - Satine
In the back seat Singing with just a bra/underwear on - Yin
Jumping out of the car and running - Xavier
Crying in Handcuffs - Isabelle
Talking to the other cop trying to get us out of trouble - Simka
Waving and laughing as they drive by -  Molly & Red
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #664 on: July 12, 2012, 11:35:22 PM »

Shiva is in the Hunger Games!
The person you volunteer for: Koenma (You just wanted to fight didn't you?)
The person who falls over on national television: Meghan (Magic trick gone wrong?)
Your district counterpart: Reese (He fits so well in this part in general. Tis not even funny. xD)
Your mentor: Tobias ( .... O_O Let the evil begin?)
The one who secretly loves you: Blair (Quite toying with everyone Shiva)
The stylist who gives you a name: Tabetha (Hahahahaha I wonder what the name would have been)
The first person you kill: Aaylah (Dude... your in trouble)
Your last opponent: Crow (One Tough Girl)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

CrystalAngelNeko
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderYA Eligibility - LokiMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterLiketotorturemycharacteritis - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Little Hooter
$6772.71 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CrystalAngelNeko

Crys duh Fish

« Reply #665 on: July 19, 2012, 12:45:39 PM »

Talking to the other cop trying to get us out of trouble - Simka

Just want to say... He's probably bribing the cop >.> that or flonting his last name... Or flirting with the sexy cob and saying screw you to the rest >.>
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #666 on: July 19, 2012, 12:51:59 PM »

-putting my money on the last one-

Sambor is in the Hunger Games!
The person you volunteer for: Zahid
The person who falls over on national television: Tamber
Your district counterpart: Reneta
Your mentor: Terezi
The one who secretly loves you: Gracie
The stylist who gives you a name: Shinobu
The first person you kill: Tavros
Your last opponent: Britni

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #667 on: July 19, 2012, 12:59:03 PM »

adiosToreador:  }:(
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #668 on: July 19, 2012, 01:40:05 PM »

Cleo the Serial Killer
Diriel turns you in
Freddy knows but doesn't tell anyone
Jasper is your partner in crime
Lidda is your first victim
Mairynn tries (may succeed) to kill you

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #669 on: July 19, 2012, 01:44:58 PM »

Duck and Cover the Serial Killer
Frenzy turns you in
Haydn knows but doesn't tell anyone
Karkat is your partner in crime
Kunle is your first victim
Lidda tries (may succeed) to kill you

Sleeping Lion.....
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #670 on: July 19, 2012, 01:55:19 PM »

Duck and Cover the Serial Killer
Iisakii turns you in
Kime knows but doesn't tell anyone
Laure is your partner in crime
Lux is your first victim
Miram tries (may succeed) to kill you
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #671 on: July 19, 2012, 02:01:16 PM »

funny, duck and cover the serial killers..twice
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #672 on: July 19, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »

Loki the Serial Killer
Mikhael turns you in
Reese knows but doesn't tell anyone
Sho is your partner in crime
Tobias is your first victim
Xavier tries (may succeed) to kill you
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #673 on: July 19, 2012, 02:23:43 PM »

Miharu the Serial Killer
Daphne turns you in
Hanna knows but doesn't tell anyone
Nekura is your partner in crime  (I BELIEVE THIS. -flails wildly-)
Nathan is your first victim (;A; Now I'm sad. GIVE HIM BACK. ;; )
Tabetha tries (may succeed) to kill you (... Tabetha! Use spit!)
luv007
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
I hit my YA in Youngling stageCrazy Old Companion LadyHyperactivityYA Eligibility - RenataCompleted RP
$4926.49 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to luv007

« Reply #674 on: October 01, 2012, 03:28:17 PM »

-putting my money on the last one-

Sambor is in the Hunger Games!
The person you volunteer for: Zahid
The person who falls over on national television: Tamber
Your district counterpart: Reneta
Your mentor: Terezi
The one who secretly loves you: Gracie
The stylist who gives you a name: Shinobu
The first person you kill: Tavros
Your last opponent: Britni

You are screwed if Rene is you district counterpart..... Lol.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50
  Print  

Jump to: