Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Facebook games...turned Companion
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 15, 2019, 10:52:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook games...turned Companion  (Read 138507 times)
CosmicDragon
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousCompanion ConnoisseurAAA > TAFE
$3223.35 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CosmicDragon

Bite me. >:3

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2011, 02:09:30 AM »

Cerberus triplets would make the WORST SUPERHERO EVAR. |D But the whole not telling anyone about murder... Yeah, I can see that.

---

---

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2011, 10:44:46 AM »

I love reading these so much! Poor Munira gets stuck in a lot of places and Sion would be a horrible shop keeper.

Also Cerberus triplets would so make the best super hero! At least by the fact they'd be entertaining to watch even if they did turn to become the villan or something else in the story. Tho thats taking into account they'd try in the first place.

>.> Must do one of these today....

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2011, 04:18:04 PM »

Yes.  Yes you do.

And because it amused me to do so:

Sion the Superhero
1st person is your sidekick: Chanda and Rajiv
2nd person tries to expose your secret identity: Tobias
3rd person is your team mate: Emilia
4th person is your arch-nemesis: Peyton
5th person is your love interest: Reese

...........LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2011, 04:25:39 PM »

O_o ... HAhahahahaah! Thats just so full of epic Shads! xD

I can't see him and the tiger brothers getting along very well. Though with Emilia perhaps they just might! I can so see Peyton trying to put a stop to his 'deeds' cause I doubt Sion would do a very good job at it. Perhaps destroy more things than he'd save. Rofl! As for his rival in the love department being a love interest! xD Help us all!
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2011, 04:29:19 PM »

And that, my dear, is clearly why I'm so amused.  XDDDD

Too fun.

Kali the Serial Killer
1st person turns you in: Lorielle
2nd person knows but doesn't tell anyone: Ezio
3rd person is your partner in crime: Davey
4th person is your first victim: Kunle
5th person tries (may succeed) to kill you: Clara

*amused*
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 04:42:12 PM by Shadowphyr » Logged
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2011, 10:36:12 AM »

This! Was just to much fun! :3

Mikali's Zombie Apocalypse Team
1st person is the Sidekick: Shawn
2nd person has the Heavy Weapons: Alejandro (Demi spider with guns! Beware! xD)
3rd person is The Idiot That Survives: Shooting Stars
4th person is the Sniper: Ezio
5th person is The One That Loses It: Sasha
6th person is the Brains: Odette
7th person is The First to Die: Kodiak

I am all sorts of tickled over Mikali's epic team! Just too funny! xD

Miram lives in the Land of Pokemon
1st person is the professor: Nisha
2nd person is your rival: Tommy
3rd person is the elite 4 champion: Misa
4th person is the leader of Team Rocket: Shakila (Who would have guessed?)
5th person is the crazy moon-worshiper: Rosalie
6th person is the Nurse Joy: Terezi (O_o .... xD)
7th person is the shopkeeper: Angelico

Kelly the Serial Killer (!!!!!!!!!!)
1st person turns you in: Odette
2nd person knows but doesn't tell anyone: Alan and Melody
3rd person is your partner in crime: Angelico
4th person is your first victim: Aelfen
5th person tries (may succeed) to kill you: Kiri

Xara the Superhero
1st person is your sidekick: Cleopatra (No way xD)
2nd person tries to expose your secret identity: Bartleby
3rd person is your team mate: Meghan
4th person is your arch-nemesis: Sho (Go Sho! Bad guy is always a hottie!)
5th person is your love interest: Iraina
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2011, 10:38:43 AM »

-is now dead from laughing-

Xara the super with Cleo as a sidekick... BAHAHAHAHA
And the fact that Iraina is the love interest is just sprinkles to the cake XDD

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2011, 10:42:52 AM »

I know! I do think all of that was just to Epic and only the random could have come up with! Lol not only is Xara a super with Cleo sidekick they get to take down the fighting bunny! When Iraina poped up last I was all sorts of fits and giggles! Just amazing! |D
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2011, 11:10:03 AM »

Why are my Companions always the first to die? D: Do I need to put all of you through zOmbie boot camp?!

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »

Zillotasiel and Kahziel live in the Land of Pokemon
1st person is the professor: Osiris (O_O...GENIUS?)
2nd person is your rival: Evaliss
3rd person is the elite 4 champion: Thomas
4th person is the leader of Team Rocket: Cecilia (GASP!)
5th person is the crazy moon-worshiper: Feralina
6th person is the Nurse Joy: Cassidy (Somewhat fitting? :3)
7th person is the shopkeeper: Aloin

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2011, 11:17:07 AM »

Zombie book camp! Sign me up! ^^ I think Kodiak might have died first saving someone. Tho thats just how I interpreted it.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2011, 11:18:51 AM »

That's what I thought too, Kira bear. Bug dumb Teddy Bear! They need to kill zombies! You can't die!
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2011, 11:33:30 AM »

Alan and Melody the Superheroes
1st person is your sidekick: Shawn
2nd person tries to expose your secret identity: Karkat
3rd person is your team mate: Gabriel
4th person is your arch-nemesis:Pyria and gale
5th person is your love interest: Roku and Neku and Teru

MIS MATCHED MUCH?
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2011, 11:36:01 AM »

Moonfox super team of awesome and love! XD Does this mean Alan can finally be batman?
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2011, 03:47:59 PM »

Tommy as a pokemon rival AND Elite 4 Champion amuses me so much.  It's so fitting. (You never suspect your rival to be the Elite 4 Champion, after all, BUT IT MAKES SENSE.)  And Fera the moon worshipper.  LOL  Just lol.

*thoroughly amused*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50
  Print  

Jump to: