Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
What Would You Steal and Why?
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
December 08, 2019, 11:04:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96
  Print  
Author Topic: What Would You Steal and Why?  (Read 249535 times)
CosmicDragon
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousCompanion ConnoisseurAAA > TAFE
$3223.35 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CosmicDragon

Bite me. >:3

« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2011, 10:11:58 PM »

I would steal Nano. |D Just because... He's male. I need more male friends.

---

---

Nanophage
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$553.57 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nanophage

You would be suprised at what is Normal/Abnormal.

« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2011, 10:27:21 PM »

.... *hears a crash* wait what was that? who are you? Hey hey no wait ahhh!!! Mmmmph! MmmpH! mm...mmmp mmmph...mmmp *passes out*

Well from wherever she took me I would steal Evaliss from her so I would have some means of escape by her flying me away. or something. Actually i would do it so i could have a cute birdy wif me. ~~~ X3

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2011, 10:49:20 AM »

Hmmm what to steal from Nano hmmm.... I think his ease. You've really joined in with very little inhabitation on here, instantly chatting away. When I first joined I was so terrified to RP again because it had been so long....

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2011, 10:50:53 AM »

I would steal Rose's ability to RP so many characters at one time, the chatter in my head is hard enough with just one

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2011, 10:52:21 AM »

I would steal Bella's hair style!!!  I love pig tails!! they are just so cute!!  XD

EDIT: Darn you PM but that is what I would steal from Rose!!

From PM I would steal her awesome user name!!  Because it was used in pictonary!!

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »

I feel mean wanting to steal Shayle's banana since he's so darn adorable but I'm hungry!! *omnom*

And naaw thanks PM thats a wonderful compliment!
Nanophage
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$553.57 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nanophage

You would be suprised at what is Normal/Abnormal.

« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »

Would steal Rose's character creation ability or at least the ability to understand what its like to RP a normal person.

For some reason I can only either create characters that are nowhere near normal and unrealistic or people that are realistic but totally demented and evil.....

EDIT: Also I am absolutely terrified of rping with any character that I can possibly think of for reasons stated above. Who wants to RP with evil people? >>;
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 11:40:48 AM by Nanophage » Logged
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2011, 11:44:28 AM »

>> You have seen B's profile, have you not, Nano?

Did I steal anything yet? I can't remember.

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2011, 11:49:49 AM »

(whispers psst Arc you need to steal from Nano as he is the one above you)

I'm gonna steal Arc's ability to chit chat and post like a FIEND I just can't do it and it sure makes earning the 15000 muny I now need really difficult!
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2011, 12:16:13 PM »

I would steal ALL of Rose's amazing companions!  Cheesy  You've got such a variety and I <3 them all~

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2011, 12:23:10 PM »

Then Ima steal Nano's icon, because I love Animal >>;

and NOW I'm just gonna steal Greenie so she isn't so stressed anymore <3
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2011, 12:29:54 PM »

I would steal Apisi! : D *squishes him*

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2011, 12:32:03 PM »

I woudl steal Kodi
I haz my reasons
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2011, 12:34:17 PM »

I would steal Shakila!  She's so adorable!
tbiris
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLoyal MinionCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageSoli's Anime Buddy 8DCrazy Old Companion LadyGeneticistTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > HomeworkHot & SteamyCompleted RP
$4420.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to tbiris

« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »

I would steal Rose <<
Since Leon insists.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96
  Print  

Jump to: