Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
What Would You Steal and Why?
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
December 08, 2019, 10:35:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96
  Print  
Author Topic: What Would You Steal and Why?  (Read 249529 times)
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 01:30:25 AM »

Your award! cus it is one I will never get ;A;

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 01:36:37 AM »

I would steal Kairu! Because I saw his epic makeover, and I'd love to take him home and see him in a sparkly pink dress again. We could have tea parties with my stuffed bunny collection, and we could hang out at the mall, maybe shopping for more frilly dresses, and...

Wait, this doesn't sound like me at all. I'd still want Kairu all for myself though. XD

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 08:21:08 AM »

I WOULD STEAL KEILIN.

Period.

I'd just steal you, and keep you under my bed, and force you to have inane conversations with me whenever I got bored.

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 08:33:26 AM »

I think I'd steal some of Greenie's spark. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to tell people. I admire that.

Nanophage
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$553.57 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nanophage

You would be suprised at what is Normal/Abnormal.

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 09:09:39 AM »

I would steal some of Roses kindness and empathy so I could understand others problems more often and react accordingly instead of like a total idiot. ~XD

Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 10:17:16 AM »

I want to steal animal from Nano's animated avatar!!  XP

Animal is the best!!!

SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 10:18:39 AM »

I would steal Negi's leek for some soup. <3

Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterAAA > HomeworkMade it to Teen Stage
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Randomly~Zebras

Consider the following: Mollusks.

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 10:29:37 AM »

I'd steal Sariah's everything O___O Because seriously, she's drop dead gorgeous, I'd kill to look like her <3
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2011, 10:33:49 AM »

I woudl steals R~Z's Yoshiko
I want elephant companion yes I did

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2011, 10:35:11 AM »

I would steal PM's Eeyore because OMG who wouldn't he's so ADORABLE!
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2011, 10:37:04 AM »

I wants Tristan.

Why yes, I are a Tristan fangirl. <3
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2011, 10:38:06 AM »

Well I want Lidda. SNEAK ATTACK!
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2011, 10:55:45 AM »

I would also steal Rose's kind heart. You are an amazing person and I adore you! : D

Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2011, 10:57:49 AM »

I would steal Cellie!!  I would love her and snug her to bits but she won't like me any more! ;W;  So I will steal Emmie for my diabolical cute-ness plots I have in store!!  Muwahahahahaha
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2011, 11:36:41 AM »

I would steal Kiri's eye mask.

>>

<<
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96
  Print  

Jump to: