Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
What Would You Steal and Why?
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 24, 2020, 08:47:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96
  Print  
Author Topic: What Would You Steal and Why?  (Read 294269 times)
Nanophage
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$553.57 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nanophage

You would be suprised at what is Normal/Abnormal.

« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2011, 08:39:04 PM »

I would steal Kira so I would have someone to play the Portal 2 co-op with since Zaccy is on another system and I don't trust the 5 year olds on xbox live. >>

Yes that means I trust you Kira. To be good at portal. AHHHHH!! GLaDos voice in mah head!! Get it out!!! GET IT OUT!!!.... Actually. It seems quite fitting. ~ >Smiley

red_uni387
PG-13
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted RP
$5276.20 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to red_uni387

« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2011, 08:58:56 PM »

I want Nano's pretty eggus Cheesy They're so shiny!!

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2011, 09:05:03 PM »

I would steal Lalita's fluffy tail <33

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »

I think I need a Joce in my life. Cheesy

Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »

Ha now I can steal things from you!!!  I would steal Bella!!  She is just too cute not to.

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2011, 09:38:06 PM »

I woudl steal Stalker's Avvie, cause I love Legend of Zelda games

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
sera
RP Crew
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility- AtticusYA Eligibility - AcieMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentYA Eligibility - StarliteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWorld Builder ExtraordinaireYA KingdomCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - QueanbenyanYA Eligibility - BritniYA Eligibility - RethwellanYA Eligibility - DuckMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNo, just...stop...you're a gimp...Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Aquatic, Bronze, Demis, Domestic, Normals, Scooter, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotLoyal MinionI bribed Soli and all I got was this crappy award!Companion OtakuPied PiperCompanion HoarderRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - Second PlaceTrophy! Long Live RP!Soli's Anime Buddy 8DMade it to Teen StageVitas > RLTons of Posts!Very GenerousFull of Ideas!
$14502.56 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to sera

Rose's HUSBANDO-IN-RAW

« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2011, 09:40:51 PM »

*steals PM's ability to colour big cats* <<;;;;; STOL'D.

Nanophage
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$553.57 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nanophage

You would be suprised at what is Normal/Abnormal.

« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2011, 09:48:52 PM »

Would steal Vegas, cause he's vegas.
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2011, 11:07:55 PM »

I would steal nanophage's glowing blue fenrir pet just because it glows @.@

Sleeping Lion.....
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2011, 11:10:30 PM »

I would steal Silence!  SO PRETTY. <3
red_uni387
PG-13
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted RP
$5276.20 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to red_uni387

« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2011, 12:48:55 AM »

omg it's a fly-eating chameleon!! *steals and runs*
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2011, 06:06:44 AM »

ZOMG ITS A RUNI.  I STEAL HER R LEAVING HER ONLY TO BE KNOWN AS ed_uni387 which sounds like a guy from the future.  Maybe he sells used hover cars

Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2011, 07:14:51 AM »

I would steal Osiris' hair. Because I would kill to have hair like that. >_>

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2011, 07:23:53 AM »

Your voice for Rezkii is so wonderfully developed all ready Blue. Sometimes it takes me days of soul searching to find it but he's so different and so natural! So that's what I'm stealing your new unique voice Cheesy
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2011, 07:26:25 AM »

I can haz steal Willow's amazingly gorgeous wings? Willow is one of my main reasons for wanting a bird girl honestly <3
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96
  Print  

Jump to: