Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
What Would You Steal and Why?
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 01:39:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 96
  Print  
Author Topic: What Would You Steal and Why?  (Read 211635 times)
Postscript
18+
Manic RPer

$4058.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Postscript

Sight Unseen

« on: April 25, 2011, 09:00:55 PM »

What would you steal from the person above you, and why?

This can be anything - their companions, their character, a skill they have, their hairstyle, their house, their lunch (or lunch money), their username, whathave you - so long as you explain why you are stealing it!

Thought some more active games would be nice :3

"I looked in the mirror this morning and saw an empty room."

Ryuukokoro
18+ R
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Loyal MinionI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterVery GenerousCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurAAA > NaNo
$3124.05 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Ryuukokoro

past fangirl stage, now a Wise Old Elder of yaoi

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 09:04:47 PM »

Ooooo I would steal Zephy's pretty cocker spaniel egg! X3 I've been wanting one, they are such adorable doggies in real life and the lineart for them is mega cute!

There's still magic left in the world. You're proof.
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 09:24:19 PM »

I would steal Raiden. o3o Because he's Raiden. And stuff. <3 *puts on rubber gloves for the Raichu handling*

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 09:27:38 PM »

I would steal Blue's writing ability, because she a) post super fast and b) writes fantastically, and I admire and lust after both of these things.  8D

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 09:34:59 PM »

I would steal... Greenie! Cause who doesn't want they're own Greenie? Tho if I couldn't steal her then I'd go for that quote at the bottom of her sig... its soooooo true!!!

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Postscript
18+
Manic RPer

$4058.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Postscript

Sight Unseen

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 09:47:43 PM »

I would steal Kira's Cale, because I utterly love the hair <3
red_uni387
PG-13
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted RP
$5276.20 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to red_uni387

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 01:08:32 AM »

I would steal Zeph's brain, cause WOW Meegan's profile is detailed! I want my brain to be to do that XD

Postscript
18+
Manic RPer

$4058.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Postscript

Sight Unseen

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 01:44:12 AM »

Awww, thanks! :3 *blushes*

I would steal Runi's Lalita, because she's a red squirrel just like my sona Autumn, and and and SO MUCH ENVY  D:
CosmicDragon
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousCompanion ConnoisseurAAA > TAFE
$3223.35 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CosmicDragon

Bite me. >:3

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 02:15:37 AM »

I would steal Zeph's username. |D Because it has a gorgeous ring to it! <3

---

---

red_uni387
PG-13
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted RP
$5276.20 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to red_uni387

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 12:55:38 PM »

Zeph, you can get a red squirrel too, companions aren't limited to only one of each species Smiley

Cosmic! I would steal your purple jeaune cause PURPLE Cheesy
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 01:00:24 PM »

While I'd love to steal the future Blaziken, because he's an amazing Pokemon and just plain cute as a Torchic, I couldn't bring myself to since I kinda feel like his godmother. Or maybe a bizarre distant aunt. *luffs on Blaziken*

So I think I'd steal Lete'mionech on Secundi, because I'd love to own the very first roan Quin. Who wouldn't? XD

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 01:05:24 PM »

I would steal Keilin's sense of humor. Seriously, you make me laugh all the time!

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 01:09:11 PM »

I would steal Sahara's wisdom. :3 You always give the best advice!

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 01:17:15 PM »

Coax eyes!!! oAo waaaant! <--explains everything XD

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 02:00:23 PM »

Would def. steal Zaira or Si's patience... one of the two Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 96
  Print  

Jump to: