Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Companion Casting Thread
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 17, 2019, 08:32:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Companion Casting Thread  (Read 15259 times)
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterAAA > HomeworkMade it to Teen Stage
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Randomly~Zebras

Consider the following: Mollusks.

« on: March 03, 2011, 03:00:52 PM »

Companion Casting Thread

With the recently found love of casting Companions in different medias, (HOW COULD WE NOT HAVE THOUGHT OF IT SOONER?! -flails-) I feel we need a mass thread to store them all in.

Yes, this introduction post sucks, and I will try and update it later XD For now, I'd love it if I could have the next 3 posts to store information~
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterAAA > HomeworkMade it to Teen Stage
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 03:01:58 PM »

How To Use This Thread

For Casting Calls:

I'll go through the list of suggestions probably every other day (maybe every day if I'm feeling up to it >.>) and choose a few suggestions to go through.  Rounds will be held in this thread, and the Companion who is the most nominated will get the spot.  If they all tie for nominations.... Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it XD

As for nominating your own Companions, although it will be allowed normally (unless otherwise stated at the start of a round of casting) I would appreciate if you tried to nominate the Companions of others, as well.

For Future Casting Suggestions:

You may post these at any time in the thread, just please follow the instructions in the "Future Casting Suggestions" post to make the suggestions easier to keep track of.

For suggestions, please try to make sure the media you offer (movie, play, novel, etc.) is well known in terms of characters, or at least has a good character list on Wikipedia XD
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 03:30:46 PM by Randomly~Zebras » Logged
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 03:02:41 PM »

Previously Cast Works

The Wizard of Oz
Dorothy: Mazy
Toto:
Professor Marvel:
Glinda (Good Witch of the North):
Wicked Witch of the West:
Scarecrow:
Tin Man:
Cowardly Lion: Reese
The Wizard:

The Little Mermaid

Ariel mermaid: Mairynn
Ariel land: Melody
Eric: Alan
Ursula: Miram
Vanessa: Sariah
Triton: Dr. M
Sebastian: Clarke
Flounder: Reese
Scuttle: Angelico
Flotsam and Jetsam: Tiger Twins
Louis: Frenzy
Max: Cale
Sea Horse: TOM
Sisters: Mazy, Zaira, Odette, Cheyenne, Emilia, Kime
Maid: Lailani
Grim: Leilan

Alice in Wonderland

Alice: Teagan
Cheshire Cat: Zebulon
Mad Hatter: Keifer
March Hare: Sho
Queen of Hearts: Iraina
King of Hearts: Leon
White Rabbit: Danuwa
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum: Jeremiah and Jasiri
Caterpillar: Shawn
Dinah: Iisakii
Dodo: Frenzy
Walrus: Mazy
Carpenter: Angelico
Jabberwocky: Diriel
Singing Rose: Zaira
Doorknob: Zahid
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 08:23:01 PM by Randomly~Zebras » Logged
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 03:04:55 PM »

Future Casting Suggestions
(For storing all future ideas for castings)

To suggest a future casting, please put "FUTURE CASTING SUGGESTION!" at the top of your post in BOLD so that I don't miss it.

The List
The Wizard of Oz
Fairy Tail
Ouran (Anime Version)
Labyrinth
Sailor Moon
The Jungle Book
A Christmas Carol
Chicago
Fruit's Basket
Tokyo Mew Mew
The Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
Spirited Away
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 08:38:45 PM by Randomly~Zebras » Logged
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 03:05:19 PM »

Mmmkay, should take me a bit to set up, but feel free to post~
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 04:25:44 PM »

FUTURE CASTING SUGGESTION

The Wizard of Oz, dur.

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 04:48:07 PM »

....I give anyone and everyone permission to brick me for not putting Wizard of Oz on the lsit in the first place >.<
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 04:51:02 PM »

>> You didn't say what we could or couldn't put up there.
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 04:52:27 PM »

Hmm?  What do you mean? For suggestions?  Basically any sort of media that has characters in it.
tbiris
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLoyal MinionCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageSoli's Anime Buddy 8DCrazy Old Companion LadyGeneticistTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > HomeworkHot & SteamyCompleted RP
$4420.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to tbiris

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 04:52:43 PM »

Fairy Tail << >>
*bricked for being a manga turd*

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 04:58:38 PM »

<< >>

Ouran HSHC.

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 04:59:25 PM »

Labyrinth!

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2011, 05:00:13 PM »

<< >>

Ouran HSHC.

I AGREE WITH THIS!
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2011, 05:00:47 PM »

Yay~

... BTW,Viktor wants to be Hunny. <<'
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2011, 05:06:11 PM »

If we're casting manga, we're casting Sailor Moon XD -adds them all to the list-
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: