Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Companion Casting Thread
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 17, 2019, 02:57:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Companion Casting Thread  (Read 15266 times)
CosmicDragon
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousCompanion ConnoisseurAAA > TAFE
$3223.35 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CosmicDragon

Bite me. >:3

« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2011, 12:03:18 AM »

Cecilia should totally be Glinda. XDD

-giggles- XD

---

---

T e a r d r o p
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
Completed RP
$2778.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to T e a r d r o p

Helloh~

« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2013, 01:19:23 PM »

It seems we haven't got anyone yet for these casts:

Toto: Art http://aaa.lasolistia.com/certs/art_ylo.png

Glinda: Lela http://aaa.lasolistia.com/certs/lela_ponymama.png

Wicked Witch Of The West: Mohana http://aaa.lasolistia.com/certs/mohana_xenon.png

Scarecrow: Jack http://aaa.lasolistia.com/certs/jack_silent.png

Tin Man: Pavan http://aaa.lasolistia.com/certs/pavan_jenn.png

The Wizard: Haneul http://aaa.lasolistia.com/certs/haneul_kasatsu.png

The ones I think would suit. XD
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2013, 05:43:22 PM »

Jack is too scary to be the scarecrow O_o heh Kunle should be the scarecrow he clearly needs a brain XD. I cast Till as a flying monkey XD

T e a r d r o p
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
Completed RP
$2778.10 muny

View Inventory

Helloh~

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2013, 09:09:05 PM »

But Jack is a scarecrow. Thats why I casted him as that.
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2013, 09:14:31 PM »

Kunle:  I have a brain, we could go to the doctors and pro......*eyes glaze over*......I want chocolate

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2013, 01:20:01 AM »

lol he is not a scarecrow he is the pumpkin king XD
T e a r d r o p
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
Completed RP
$2778.10 muny

View Inventory

Helloh~

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2013, 01:26:52 AM »

Looks like a scarecrow to me. Tongue
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2013, 12:02:18 PM »

Scarecrows usually don't go threatening to break your head or leaving the bodies of their keeper dead and buried in their room. ._.

Sleeping Lion.....
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2013, 02:39:14 AM »

lol XD see Jack is too homicidal although there IS a pumpkin headed person in Return to Oz..but still too nice for Jack
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2013, 11:52:48 AM »

Tremors - SiFi Movie Recast
Valentine 'Val' Mckee - Lucas
Earl Basset - Tristan
Rhonda LeBeck- Ale
Burt Gummer- Simka
Heather Gummer- Axel

The Lion King - Animated Movie Recast
Mufasa- Kip
Sarabi- Aurora
Simba- Cecil
Nala- Lilitu
Zazu- Zidane
Rafiki- Mohana
Timon- Aumakura
Pumbaa-  Eridan
Scar- Maksim
Shenzi- Cleopatra
Banzai- Christopher
Ed- Kodi

((Choosing is so hard! It'd be more amusing to see these characters attempt to play out the roles... >3> ))

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: