Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
The "I have clickies, you should click them!" thread
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 20, 2019, 04:02:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: The "I have clickies, you should click them!" thread  (Read 15096 times)
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« on: February 24, 2011, 02:00:31 PM »

A catchall for those little clicky adoptables! Post here and update your post when you get new clickies! (only one post per person) Hopefully people will remember to go through and click periodically!

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 08:01:15 PM by Solistia » Logged

Ryuukokoro
18+ R
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Loyal MinionI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterVery GenerousCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurAAA > NaNo
$3124.05 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Ryuukokoro

past fangirl stage, now a Wise Old Elder of yaoi

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 02:23:15 PM »

XD Curse you Soli!! I managed to escape these games but you drag me back!!

Edit: Okaaaay I gave in and got some of these cute baby critters a bunch of people seem to have. Cheesy

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 09:24:44 AM by Ryuukokoro » Logged

There's still magic left in the world. You're proof.
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 03:52:50 PM »

I have my Dragon Cave and my squiby pets =x

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
CosmicDragon
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousCompanion ConnoisseurAAA > TAFE
$3223.35 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CosmicDragon

Bite me. >:3

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 06:12:45 PM »

DragonCave

Ixles

Dragon Adopters

And I'm sure I probably have more somewhere. XD
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:52:05 PM by CosmicDragon » Logged

---

---

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 09:55:57 PM »

haha Soli got me into it |D  mainly for the bleeding heart ~<333

tbiris
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLoyal MinionCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageSoli's Anime Buddy 8DCrazy Old Companion LadyGeneticistTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > HomeworkHot & SteamyCompleted RP
$4420.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to tbiris

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 11:11:10 PM »

Note: I've set this up so they're automatically fed. Cheesy

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 12:11:34 PM by tbiris » Logged

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 08:59:17 AM »

Squibby~

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:42:37 AM by AutumnrainChaos » Logged
CrystalAngelNeko
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderYA Eligibility - LokiMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterLiketotorturemycharacteritis - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Little Hooter
$6772.71 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to CrystalAngelNeko

Crys duh Fish

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 07:44:50 AM »

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 04:40:55 PM by CrystalAngelNeko » Logged
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 07:00:06 PM »

I fail at keeping this updated >.< soooooo I'll just link this to my profile...

KiraSonar's Profile

No need to click everyday ^^ Shall do my best to return favor, but as of late haven't had much time for it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 12:15:38 PM by Kira_Sonar » Logged

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 09:31:35 PM »

{I cave, I cave!}

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:16:58 PM by Elyabeth » Logged

Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 11:10:44 PM »

Once I say the fancy rat I just had to do it!!

« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 12:36:33 AM by StalkerRoomMate » Logged

LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Teen StageCompleted RP
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 10:20:48 AM »

*pokes siggy* Please and tanks? XD

Clicked a good majority of these too <3

tbiris
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLoyal MinionCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageSoli's Anime Buddy 8DCrazy Old Companion LadyGeneticistTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > HomeworkHot & SteamyCompleted RP
$4420.10 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to tbiris

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 10:31:54 AM »

The eggs are multiplying!
LOL
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 01:22:55 PM »

My Clickies!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 01:21:17 PM by Rosedawn » Logged

booterscooter
previously Xenon
Mod Crew
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Kha'ZixLemon Stealing WhoreFavorite Companion 2014- PaleTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage...Hot Guys > My SanityMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - EhnCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurMade Member of the Midnight CrewMade it to Young Adult StageTROLLKINGTotally hopeless N-obsessed fangirlPre-dinner Mayonnaise - It's good for you!Made it to Teen StageHot & SteamyCompleted RPThe Hootiest
$1711.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to booterscooter

so dumb

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 07:52:52 PM »

Xenon's clickies. Mostly Squibby, for now. Someday maybe I'll link some of my Valenth.

dingus squad supreme
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: