Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
The "I have clickies, you should click them!" thread
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 03:27:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: The "I have clickies, you should click them!" thread  (Read 16478 times)
patsfanczar
PG-13

$2.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to patsfanczar

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »

Click my one clicky please

platnicat
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$128.57 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to platnicat

Meow. ^_^

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 09:35:56 AM »

*points at sig* Thar!

-- platnicat of awesomeness

RosesandBlood
18+

$7.78 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to RosesandBlood

Obey the Bunneh!

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 08:41:24 PM »

I will click your chickies! *clicks*
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 11:05:13 PM »

EDIT: Go here ==>http://aaa.lasolistia.com/forum/index.php?topic=1652.msg82888#msg82888
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 01:41:38 AM by Silent Dreams » Logged

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2011, 02:15:15 AM »

EDIT: go here ==>http://aaa.lasolistia.com/forum/index.php?topic=1652.msg82888#msg82888
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 01:40:49 AM by Silent Dreams » Logged
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2011, 12:30:41 AM »

if anyone is interested in a squiby I made.... >.>

http://squiby.net/adopt/314352
Randomly~Zebras
PG-13
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterAAA > HomeworkMade it to Teen Stage
$1587.44 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Randomly~Zebras

Consider the following: Mollusks.

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2011, 10:47:30 AM »

Ilari wants your cuddles <3 -point to signature-
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2011, 01:29:57 AM »

EDIT: -puts ALL of her clickies here then goes back to delete old posts- also apologize in advance.... I have a SH*T ton of these... OTL

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 06:20:38 PM by Silent Dreams » Logged
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2011, 02:33:23 PM »

247 of these people! 8D and you know you want to click them aaaaaaaaalllllll

(if you want a faster way to click a bunch of links Soli has a thing you can download (for free) that you can use, I can't remember the name of it. BUT WORD TO THE WISE!!! even with it do not select more then 2-3 lines at a time! You have a HUUUUUUGE chance of freezing your browser if not your whole comp! )
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2011, 03:21:07 PM »

I see a big, snuggly moon bear! : D

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2011, 08:36:15 PM »

hehehe ~<333 he's all 'wazzup'
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2011, 06:21:57 PM »

*throws my clickies into the pot*  PITY MY LOW-LEVEL CLICKIES AND CLICK THEM!!<3

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2011, 07:25:59 PM »

Woo I have just clicked everyones clickies! (who have there clickes posted here)
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 11:12:19 PM »

gah! if not all of my clickies at least click the Kairu panda in my siggy! 2 more and he grows to his final stage!!
RosesandBlood
18+

$7.78 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to RosesandBlood

Obey the Bunneh!

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2011, 09:11:36 PM »

Wow some of you have a ton of these things! *clicking away* Good luck with all of them~
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: