http://aaa.lasolistia.com
July 19, 2018, 01:43:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Read First!  (Read 7541 times)
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« on: February 01, 2011, 01:28:43 PM »

In the interest of keeping our users information and intellectual property private, a number of forums are no longer accessible by guests (whereas they were before).

As always, all users must be admin approved after going through a "spambot check" to make sure you're a real person. If you're not a spambot, your account should be approved within a few hours (depending on the time of day and when admins are online). If you find that after 24 hours your account has not been approved, and you cannot log in, please contact Solistia at:
theluminaria [at] gmail [dot] com

Also, when you are accepted, unless I am already familiar with your username, you will be put into the "Zero" membergroup, until such a time as you post, or PM me to be removed from it (another spambot precaution, which only allow you to see the same boards as when you're not logged in, but does allow you to post in those forums).

If you do not post within a month of signing up, your account will be deleted and you'll need to sign-up again.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 05:35:00 PM by Solistia » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: