Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Explain Your Favorite Anime Horribly
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 22, 2019, 05:41:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Explain Your Favorite Anime Horribly  (Read 13573 times)
Wildfilly94
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility- SymonMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage
$5819.68 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Wildfilly94

Aka Fills

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 09:49:52 AM »

Yup. XD

Another:

Some crazy B with crazy physic powers burns the place down/kills everyone but you feel sorry for her and cry because of the cute puppy scene and hate ur life when it ends cause it should NOT have ended that way. -screams-

^This might be harder to guess. Lol, and it MAY be my favorite over SAO.

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 10:20:17 AM »

Yup. XD

Another:

Some crazy B with crazy physic powers burns the place down/kills everyone but you feel sorry for her and cry because of the cute puppy scene and hate ur life when it ends cause it should NOT have ended that way. -screams-

^This might be harder to guess. Lol, and it MAY be my favorite over SAO.

Elfen Lied?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Wildfilly94
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility- SymonMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage
$5819.68 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Wildfilly94

Aka Fills

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 12:00:09 PM »

DAUM you're good. Lol
Figment
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI won Star and Blue's Pictionary game and I still got this stupid medle.YA Eligibility - DonovanObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyVery GenerousI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompleted RP
$1210.06 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Figment

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2017, 12:15:46 PM »

A bunch of guys get told they can't have a school club unless they do something, then a talking animal turns them into crime-fighters against their will, only to face off against another bunch of guys with their own talking animal.

zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2017, 08:55:56 PM »

A poor girl owes a large debt and is forced to cross dress and please women to repay it.

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 09:54:54 PM »

A bunch of guys get told they can't have a school club unless they do something, then a talking animal turns them into crime-fighters against their will, only to face off against another bunch of guys with their own talking animal.

lmao Cute High Earth Defense Club |D

A poor girl owes a large debt and is forced to cross dress and please women to repay it.

Ouran High School Host Club <3
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 12:45:26 AM »

Girl meets boy nailed to a tree with an arrow, and finds out she's the reincarnation of his homocidal ex-girlfriend.

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 01:03:10 AM »

Girl meets boy nailed to a tree with an arrow, and finds out she's the reincarnation of his homocidal ex-girlfriend.

Inuyasha!
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 07:57:55 AM »

Cute girl by day, disgusting tempermental weeaboo by night

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 10:08:45 AM »

My father ditched me in order to pursue his dreams. Upon turning 12 years old I'll embark on a journey to find my father. By follow in his footsteps and entering the company he works for. Carrying nothing but a fishing pole and back pack. My friends will be an ex-assassin, a last surviving clan member, and money grubbing pre-doctor student.

Also there's this character dressed sorta like a clown. I'm fairly sure he wants to kill me? Yet I'll ask him to help me at times anyway.

One Piece was a good try Kov~... and I didn't realize how close it might sound to that. Though I don't know about Luffy's father. The pre-doctor sounds like Chopper, surviving clan member sounds like Robin, and the ex-assassin... Maybe Zoro? And you know there is some type of clown styled character in that.

Answer: Hunter x Hunter
I didn't think I'd enjoy this anime as much as I did. It really made me want to read the manga.
Seriously. The clown/joker looking character in this is so fun. I thought I'd hate Hisoka but came to enjoy his evil/uniqueness.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 10:52:54 AM »

people run around on roller blades they also fight and stuff? boobs

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 11:47:01 AM »

people run around on roller blades they also fight and stuff? boobs

Air Gear!?

Love the humor in this~
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 01:46:57 PM »

Cute girl by day, disgusting tempermental weeaboo by night

....Kiss Him Not Me????
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 01:51:34 PM »

Himouto! Umaru-Chan ;3

Def one of my favorites

And since no one else took a shot at the other anime I listed it's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 01:55:25 PM »

AHA. I was thinking "was she watching this the other day?" but since I haven't watched it I didn't know it xD

Here's another for me:

A young outcast tries to save a fish and meets a girl who turns out to be a boy. Hijinx and self-acceptance insue.

Also as a side note! I've updated the front page with the bad anime summaries and who they'd been won by and what they were xD For those of us who answered and want verification - can you let us know? Also, take a guess at some of the ones that haven't been answered yet!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 02:09:38 PM by AutumnrainChaos » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: