Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Explain Your Favorite Anime Horribly
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 22, 2019, 05:44:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Explain Your Favorite Anime Horribly  (Read 13575 times)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« on: January 12, 2017, 01:57:29 AM »

Two brothers play with their science kit to impress their mom but things go wrong and suddenly the military is involved.

Take a guess if you want xD

What we've got so far!
Spoiler for by ARC:
Two brothers play with their science kit to impress their mom but things go wrong and suddenly the military is involved.
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist
Winner: Kovyx
----------
Spoiler for by Bree:
pretty girls with long legs fight the forces of evil and are named after space rocks
Anime: Sailor Moon
Winner: ARC
----------
Spoiler for by Shads:
Vampire fights evil for the love of a boy who used to be a girl
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by Lapis:
A highschooler and his cat meet a dog with a sticky-hand and a bunch of people with pretty colors after being framed for murder.
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by Perry:
Vampire meets girls and makes her vampire then they murder a lot of people because another girl told them to
Anime: Hellsing
----------
Spoiler for by Kovyx:
Almost Spider-Man movie plot, except lesbians and a mentor and a bioweapon
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by Kira:
My father ditched me in order to pursue his dreams. Upon turning 12 years old I'll embark on a journey to find my father. By follow in his footsteps and entering the company he works for. Carrying nothing but a fishing pole and back pack. My friends will be an ex-assassin, a last surviving clan member, and money grubbing pre-doctor student.

Also there's this character dressed sorta like a clown. I'm fairly sure he wants to kill me? Yet I'll ask him to help me at times anyway.
Anime: Hunter x Hunter
Winner: No one!
----------
Spoiler for by Tomo:
Mentally unstable orphans band together with suicidal soldiers to fight naked people.
Anime: Attack on Titan
Winner: Shads
----------
Spoiler for by Bree:
Buff men with crazy hair and weird powers fighting some more buff men with crazy hair and weird powers. Also there's a vampire somewhere in this mix.
Anime: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
----------
Spoiler for by Filly:
A bunch of idiots get stuck in a game and die. Oh and two of them make a fake family together in said game.
Anime: Sword Art Online
----------
Spoiler for by Filly:
Some crazy B with crazy physic powers burns the place down/kills everyone but you feel sorry for her and cry because of the cute puppy scene and hate ur life when it ends cause it should NOT have ended that way.
Anime: Elfen Lied
----------
Spoiler for by Figment:
A bunch of guys get told they can't have a school club unless they do something, then a talking animal turns them into crime-fighters against their will, only to face off against another bunch of guys with their own talking animal.
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by Tomo:
A poor girl owes a large debt and is forced to cross dress and please women to repay it.
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by Bunraku:
Girl meets boy nailed to a tree with an arrow, and finds out she's the reincarnation of his homocidal ex-girlfriend.
Anime: Inuyasha
Winner: Tomo
----------
Spoiler for by Bree:
Cute girl by day, disgusting tempermental weeaboo by night
Anime: Himouto! Umaru-Chan
----------
Spoiler for by Zira:
people run around on roller blades they also fight and stuff? boobs
Anime: Air Gear
Winner: Kira
----------
Spoiler for by Zira:
A high schooler is gets a heart transplant and learns alchemy.  fights lots of monsters.  There is a weirdo with a butterfly motif
Anime: Buso Renkin
Winner: SaLe
----------
Spoiler for by SaLe:
Demon bird forces high school girl to become a detective so he can find and eat the ~ultimate mystery~
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by SaLe:
Dead people who don't know they're dead have to play bar games to decide who gets reborn and who gets sent to THE VOID. Mannequins are there.
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by Zira:
a young boy is basically bullied into becoming super fast.  Winds up playing sports
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by Figment:
Girl gets pulled to an alternate dimension to attend high school with a bunch of gods.
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by Perry:
guys transform into elemental samurais to fight evil also there is a tiger
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
Spoiler for by :
Anime:
Winner:
----------
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:23:07 PM by AutumnrainChaos » Logged

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 01:58:51 AM »

pretty girls with long legs fight the forces of evil and are named after space rocks

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 03:16:00 AM »

Vampire fights evil for the love of a boy who used to be a girl

LapisLazuli
18+
Addicted RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Silvanus Companion ConnoisseurCompleted RP
$926.12 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LapisLazuli

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 04:02:07 AM »

A highschooler and his cat meet a dog with a sticky-hand and a bunch of people with pretty colors after being framed for murder.

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 08:33:18 AM »

Vampire meets girls and makes her vampire then they murder a lot of people because another girl told them to

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 10:28:22 AM »

Omg okay uh...

Sailor Moon?

As for the rest I have no idea xD
Kovyx
18+
Addicted RPer

$2629.13 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kovyx

Hipster Rodent

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 12:44:19 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Take a guess if you want xD

FMA
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 08:47:45 PM by AutumnrainChaos » Logged

"So basically, it's do your job or get vaporized?"
- Commander Shepard, Mass Effect 2

Kovyx
18+
Addicted RPer

$2629.13 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kovyx

Hipster Rodent

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 12:46:58 PM »

Almost Spider-Man movie plot, except lesbians and a mentor and a bioweapon
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 05:47:01 PM »

I don't think I did this right >.> I'll try my other favorite animes later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My father ditched me in order to pursue his dreams. Upon turning 12 years old I'll embark on a journey to find my father. By follow in his footsteps and entering the company he works for. Carrying nothing but a fishing pole and back pack. My friends will be an ex-assassin, a last surviving clan member, and money grubbing pre-doctor student.

Also there's this character dressed sorta like a clown. I'm fairly sure he wants to kill me? Yet I'll ask him to help me at times anyway.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Kovyx
18+
Addicted RPer

$2629.13 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kovyx

Hipster Rodent

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 06:44:34 PM »

One Piece?
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 06:52:01 PM »

Mentally unstable orphans band together with suicidal soldiers to fight naked people.

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 06:52:53 PM »

Attack on Titan?  XD
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 12:15:29 AM »

Buff men with crazy hair and weird powers fighting some more buff men with crazy hair and weird powers. Also there's a vampire somewhere in this mix.
Wildfilly94
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility- SymonMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage
$5819.68 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Wildfilly94

Aka Fills

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 08:32:10 AM »

A bunch of idiots get stuck in a game and die. Oh and two of them make a fake family together in said game.

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 09:29:16 AM »

Sword Art Online
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: