Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Explain Your Favorite Anime Horribly
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 22, 2019, 05:23:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Explain Your Favorite Anime Horribly  (Read 13570 times)
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2017, 06:46:36 PM »

yes it is XD

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2017, 06:47:22 PM »

Two angels are literally the worst angels ever, also stripper pole
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2017, 07:09:33 PM »

People get WAY WAY TOO hardcore into a children's game also ancient egypt

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2017, 07:20:01 PM »

A human robot with amnesia is chased whilst attempting to remember his past. It is believed that eating him will grant eternal life. A VERY cute robotic dog is involved.

And Zira... that Yu-Gi-Oh?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2017, 07:35:01 PM »

Boy runs away from school to join a convent.  While there, he finds out he's the sole survivor and heir to a fallen kingdom and must find out what happened.  His companion is a lecherous Bishop who has a thirst for human souls.

LapisLazuli
18+
Addicted RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Silvanus Companion ConnoisseurCompleted RP
$926.12 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LapisLazuli

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2017, 08:32:28 PM »

Boy runs away from school to join a convent.  While there, he finds out he's the sole survivor and heir to a fallen kingdom and must find out what happened.  His companion is a lecherous Bishop who has a thirst for human souls.

First thing that came to mind was 07 Ghost... then again I haven't watched that anime in years and could totally be wrong about some stuff. xD

And I finally thought of another!

A bunch of devils masquerade as the student council. Even their dog is a demon in disguise. They fight over a girl with each other and fend off some vampires who also want her. And all this for an old book.

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2017, 05:32:21 AM »

First thing that came to mind was 07 Ghost... then again I haven't watched that anime in years and could totally be wrong about some stuff. xD

You would totally be correct!!  Man, I'm so sad they cancelled that after the first season.  The manga was sooooo goooooood.
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2017, 05:14:31 PM »

correct Kira x3
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2017, 12:08:17 PM »

A human robot with amnesia is chased whilst attempting to remember his past. It is believed that eating him will grant eternal life. A VERY cute robotic dog is involved.

I think I could have explained this better. Sorry ^^' answer = Casshern Sins

When I found this I meant to watch 'Casshan: Robot Hunter' buuuuuut couldn't stop watching once I started. If your looking for a light hearted anime this isn't the one.
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2017, 12:58:26 AM »

So many gays try to pretend they're not gay.  It doesn't work.  Main gay destroys people's minds while the subsequent gays try to help him.  Also they take games WAYYYY too seriously.

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2017, 09:47:35 PM »

just gonna jump in here

strangely tattooed child plays with large animal friend instead of saving the world.

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
cafe
18+

$14.74 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to cafe

I'm dying Squirtle

« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2017, 04:28:10 PM »

Dead people are trying to kill other dead people, and then they end up vanishing into thin air.
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2017, 12:07:42 AM »

Angel Beats! That's one of my favorite anime.

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

Raina
18+
Addicted RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- SillaYA Eligibility-Altair Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility- ErosMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.
$302.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Raina

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2017, 08:52:52 AM »

Confused kids fighting sea life with toys.

cafe
18+

$14.74 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to cafe

I'm dying Squirtle

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2017, 04:38:31 PM »

Angel Beats! That's one of my favorite anime.

Correct!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: