Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Explain Your Favorite Anime Horribly
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 22, 2019, 05:04:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Explain Your Favorite Anime Horribly  (Read 13567 times)
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 05:14:57 PM »

Okay Ima take some guesses

Vampire fights evil for the love of a boy who used to be a girl

Blood +?

Nooooope.  I actually expected nobody to get this one.  The title is super friggin' long, and I've never really heard anyone else talk about watching it.  It's Uragiri wa boku no namae wo shiteiru, or Betrayal Knows My Name.  Really good shonen-ai, even if it did only last one season (and ended on a cliffhanger >8| ).

AHA. I was thinking "was she watching this the other day?" but since I haven't watched it I didn't know it xD

Here's another for me:

A young outcast tries to save a fish and meets a girl who turns out to be a boy. Hijinx and self-acceptance insue.
My immediate thought was Princess Jellyfish...

Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2017, 08:57:09 PM »

A young dog leaves home to join a pack of wild dogs. They'll risk everything to take back their paradise from a bear king and his minions. Damn it if that pile of rocks isn't the best location for wild dogs to live.

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin~ I was just thinking about posting this one here! Nice to know someone else has seen this oddly animated series

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2017, 09:28:32 PM »

Muscular men glow and yell a lot for hours

Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2017, 09:32:10 PM »

Muscular men glow and yell a lot for hours

If this isn't Dragon Ball idk what else it'd be

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2017, 09:45:34 PM »

Your right Star! <333

I've also seen the anime series about Gin's son... I don't know how I found them. Yet I'll never forget them.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2017, 11:03:08 PM »

Sorry for he double post. Here is another to guess~

1) Parasites appear. Survive by taking over a host's head. One parasite fails and ends up living as a teenager's right arm.

Edit: Thought of another one before bed

2) Boobs have their own logic. Zombies start to take over the world.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 11:19:39 PM by Kira_Sonar » Logged
LapisLazuli
18+
Addicted RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Silvanus Companion ConnoisseurCompleted RP
$926.12 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LapisLazuli

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2017, 01:32:57 AM »

Sorry for he double post. Here is another to guess~

1) Parasites appear. Survive by taking over a host's head. One parasite fails and ends up living as a teenager's right arm.

Edit: Thought of another one before bed

2) Boobs have their own logic. Zombies start to take over the world.

First one I'm gonna guess Parasyte, and the second... Highschool of the Dead?

Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2017, 08:24:08 AM »

Your right Star! <333

I've also seen the anime series about Gin's son... I don't know how I found them. Yet I'll never forget them.

Heh heh, I know I had to go to some weird places on the internet to find the series in a watchable format (the manga is even harder to find...) But indeed, they are both very very memorable. Sometimes I like to watch Ginga Densetsu Weed and just pause the video in randoms spots.... there are an innumerable number of gems to be found within those frames.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2017, 12:20:46 PM »

Right Lapis! 1) is Parasyte and 2) is Highschool of the Dead~

I'm with you Star~ totally memorable! A lot of 'manly' dogs and their need for honor. Make for some interesting fights and sad deaths. Still. Dem chest muscles! A lot of pups be buff.
Spoiler for Hiden:
From the Anime

From fanart by Akeahi

Another one:
In a world ruled by games siblings, from another world, decide to become king. Through games they fight other nations.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:22:36 PM by Kira_Sonar » Logged
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2017, 12:43:20 PM »

Oh god yes. I have no idea how these dogs were so muscley. But they looked ripped (and I guess with some of the things they did it made sense... but at least 80% of them looked that way). Also.... why do they always have their mouths hanging open?

And Nagareboshi Gin's animation was sort of charming, it had its bad moments if only for a lack of technology. When I talk about 'gems' from Densetsu weed, I'm talking about little inbetween animations that have frames that look like this:
Spoiler for Hiden:

And, like I said Gin is older, it was made in 1986. However, Weed was aired in 2005. The studio literally didn't have the budget to care.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:45:22 PM by Star Rice » Logged
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2017, 12:45:04 PM »

Is that one no game no life Kira?

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2017, 01:34:01 PM »

its dragon ball XD
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2017, 04:13:12 PM »

Your right Zira~ No Game, No Life

Hahahaha! I'm totally dying of laughter Star! I knew the anatomy could be iffy. Yet never really paused at a good spot, apparently. So that's what you meant by 'gems'. >3<

Another one:
Living subterranean as long as they can remember humans fight the surface dwellers. Using giant robots they'll take down a tyrant king, loose many loved ones, and unearth the true past.
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2017, 06:14:07 PM »

Guy with sword doesn't want to kill anyone
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2017, 06:37:28 PM »

Your right Sale! Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann~ <333

Perry... is that Rurouni Kenshin?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: