Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Custom Emoji's on Discord!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
December 08, 2019, 11:26:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Emoji's on Discord!  (Read 4426 times)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« on: September 27, 2016, 03:09:39 PM »

Hey guys, with the newest update on Discord, we now have the ability to have custom emoji's on our group! So I'm asking you guys some questions:

1. Would you like to make some?
2. What custom emoji's would you like to see?

We get a max of 50, it looks like =3 Start sharing ideas and designs!

Thanks!
ARC

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 03:10:41 PM »

Yes I'd love some but I don' know what they could be

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 03:10:56 PM »

images

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 03:14:00 PM »

technically they could be anything. If there was every anything funny from the site or an emoji you've seen online that you'd want me to set up for our page, let me know
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 04:19:08 PM »

\_(ツ)_/
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
ಠ_ಠ

Uhhhh just can we set those with shortcuts and stuff please lmao

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 05:24:21 PM »

\_(ツ)_/
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
ಠ_ಠ

Uhhhh just can we set those with shortcuts and stuff please lmao

Shrug has a preset on Discord x3
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 05:45:55 PM »

I vote we make companion emojis

like our little YA awards but make them funny based on personalities

so someone grumpy is the : (

and someone happy is the : )

it would be a lot of work but it would be cute 8D

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 08:00:47 PM »

I vote we make companion emojis

like our little YA awards but make them funny based on personalities

so someone grumpy is the : (

and someone happy is the : )

it would be a lot of work but it would be cute 8D

lmao we can do that. But who would be who?
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 08:37:20 PM »

Pick a character from every user and see who fits what best?  idk!
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 01:51:19 PM »

THESE

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 02:23:41 PM »

Good.

I need more
booterscooter
previously Xenon
Mod Crew
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Kha'ZixLemon Stealing WhoreFavorite Companion 2014- PaleTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage...Hot Guys > My SanityMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - EhnCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurMade Member of the Midnight CrewMade it to Young Adult StageTROLLKINGTotally hopeless N-obsessed fangirlPre-dinner Mayonnaise - It's good for you!Made it to Teen StageHot & SteamyCompleted RPThe Hootiest
$1711.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to booterscooter

so dumb

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 12:38:15 PM »

O_O

(the first one, of course)

dingus squad supreme
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 01:27:11 PM »

lmao Okay. Can the second one be the Gun emoji?
booterscooter
previously Xenon
Mod Crew
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Kha'ZixLemon Stealing WhoreFavorite Companion 2014- PaleTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage...Hot Guys > My SanityMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - EhnCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurMade Member of the Midnight CrewMade it to Young Adult StageTROLLKINGTotally hopeless N-obsessed fangirlPre-dinner Mayonnaise - It's good for you!Made it to Teen StageHot & SteamyCompleted RPThe Hootiest
$1711.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to booterscooter

so dumb

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 03:30:36 PM »

IT SURE CAN

i actually give you permission to use any ask jack for any emoji you might want and people agree on
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: