Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pick-Up Lines - The Best and Worst
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
December 13, 2019, 05:25:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Pick-Up Lines - The Best and Worst  (Read 8222 times)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« on: April 29, 2016, 02:25:47 PM »

Aight everybody. I don't often play games, but I've recently gotten into a new fandom, and then things happened on Discord and now I have this idea.

The Game
Ever need a pick-up line to score? Whether it's real life, or through rp, everyone needs to get lucky with something sometimes ;D The point of this game is to share your best or favorite pick-up lines, and hopefully give someone that extra oomph they need in their love life

The Rules
Everyone has to write one pick-up line at a time, and they must be in bold so I know what it is and doesn't get lost in chat. You can't post twenty or so in one post and you must wait for someone else to post after you before you can post again. The best/funniest/smoothest/whateverest get likes. If you super duper duper love it, etc, you may quote it and follow-up with it.

If the pick-up line is truly awful, which tbh most are xD, you may quote it and scold it.

Be nice though guys, ok? This is meant to be funny and amusing, even if just a bit mean |D;

You may comment with liking or disliking any pick-up line, or even if you want to use it, and not play the game. That's cool too.

Keep chat to a minimum because that's what the Chit Chat thread is for.

PS. You can blame LeeAnne for this game.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:27:45 PM by AutumnrainChaos » Logged

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 02:26:28 PM »

I'll keep a collection of the ones with the most likes/quotes

Best
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 02:26:44 PM »

I'll keep a collection of the ones with the most scolding quotes

Worst
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 02:27:07 PM »

And a list of the funniest because why not?

Why?
Wildfilly94
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility- SymonMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage
$5819.68 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Wildfilly94

Aka Fills

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 02:37:53 PM »

LOVE MEEEE!!!

Kiss Tongue Cry

LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Teen StageCompleted RP
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 02:56:20 PM »

Was your butt forged by Sauron? Because that thing is precious!

^ the one I used on Arc (language toned down because, yeah<3) |D

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 05:35:40 PM »

When someone asks where you've been all their life:

Lost without you.

Also...  The boy sent me that last one couple days ago.  XDDD

LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Teen StageCompleted RP
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 05:40:14 PM »

Are you made of fluorine, iodine, and neon? Because you are F-I-NE!
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 05:54:40 PM »

I sent an angel to watch over you, but it returned several minutes later and declared that it could not.  When I asked why, it said "Angels don't watch other angels."
LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 07:37:37 PM »

Hey girl, are you a tree? Cause I wanna hug you.

^ Lame but cute? XD
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2016, 03:47:33 PM »

One of my friend's once said this XDDD

"Hey, do you have a straw or something else I can suck?"

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2016, 04:04:45 PM »

One of my friend's once said this XDDD

"Hey, do you have a straw or something else I can suck?"

I'll give you something to suck ;D

ooh baby. Mono I love this one xD
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2016, 04:13:58 PM »

If only you'd been there to hear it, the delivery makes it even better XD  She just dropped it so casually!
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2016, 04:18:46 PM »

If one of your legs is Thanksgiving and the other is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?

Oldie but a goodie. That's always been one of my favorite dumb pickup lines |3

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2016, 11:13:15 PM »

Hey baby why don't you come sit on my lap and we can talk about whatever pops up.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: