Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Kitsune Q&A - Come and Ask Us All Sorts of [terrible] Questions!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
July 22, 2019, 08:47:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kitsune Q&A - Come and Ask Us All Sorts of [terrible] Questions!  (Read 4610 times)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« on: December 09, 2015, 12:14:09 PM »

Hi everyone! Since they're are currently SO many Kitsune on the board and all of them are insanely different from each other, save maybe the twins, I thought "Wouldn't it be fun to ask them a bunch of questions, whether they be good, bad, embarassing, or irritating? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?" So I did this.

Once upon a time, I had a full-blown SITE questions game that I may post again soon - this is very similar to that =3 First, a little introduction bit for each character!

Ps. Ale was removed from the original image as Ale is not here to answer questions |D

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 12:14:21 PM »

Born first of the Wave of Kitsune, Haru and Maru are twins owned by Kira_Sonar.
Fickle and self-centered they prefer Kitsune company to all else. Even think them family.
Believe all kitsunes, any with six tails or higher, have some form of luck magic.
Often find it impossible to stay on one interest long, aka not very hard workers.
Enjoy being mischievous, carefree and whimsical when making decisions. Change minds fairly easy.
If ever there is a disagreement between the duo a quick dice roll solves the issue.
Each twin has seven tails, a love for all sorts of games and knack for being impractical.

The first female of the Wave of Kitsune, Ikari is owned by Cliest. The other kitsune view her as the Den Mother.

Fudo is owned by Shoshan.

The first of the Kitsune to have non-pawed feet, and the only other female, Tsukiko is owned by AutumnrainChaos.
She has nine tails, and is very sweet, often embarrassing herself or acting incredibly shy with new people.
Her shyness causes her to blurt out things only to make her recoil with large pale eyes and a bright red face.
She uses Japanese honorifics for all of her Kitsune friends, and will usually give anyone the benefit of the doubt.
Tsukiko currently has a crush on Inari, the Companion Kitsune born immediately after her.
Her name means "Moon Child" in Japanese.

Inari is owned by zephkin. Inari is probably the quietest of the kitsune.
He is very much a follower and not a leader.
He does as he's told, especially by those whom he respects.
He puts his kitsune family above everyone else, although he is friendly to those outside their clan.
Inari has a love for all things growing and is very in tune with nature.  He has seven tails.

Youta is owned by Raina.
Youta while being one of the younger kitsune sports eight tails and likes to view himself in a more dominant role,
mostly over the other males due to the more matriarchal structure of their group, preferring to lead rather than follow.
Though by no means does this position go entirely unchallenged. He favors using his brain over physical means
when solving problems, takes great pride in his appearance, and has a flare for romance.
He does not hesitate to go out of his way to do something for the group, often doting on and looking after the others,
and can get quite protective at times.
He is able and willing to be polite with ‘outsiders’.
His name means “Sunlight” in Japanese.

Sumire is owned by Princess.

Masaki is owned by SehhCat.
The youngest of the kitsune, Masaki also has the least amount of tails at a grand total of six.
He's easily flustered by people and himself, and has a tendency to be louder than he needs to be.
Uses japanese honorifics when he gets stressed out.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 12:22:02 PM by AutumnrainChaos » Logged
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 12:14:28 PM »

Quetions Asked and Answered

TOMO ASKS
ALL OF YOU, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

(Inari wasn't very sure, as he discussed it with his rper...)
Inari:  . . . . -looks at his hands- . . . um... green..?
Tomo: Are you asking me or telling me, Inari?
Inari:  Uh... telling?
Tomo: -facepalm-

Sumi: PURPLE IS THE BEST COLOR

Masaki: I like grey I guess, but not much more than any other.

(I apologize, I made Tsukiko nervous)
Tsukiko: !! A-are you actually asking me m-my favorite color?
ARC: *stares at her*
Tsukiko: !!!!! I-It's! >//////////////< It's ALL OF THEM! *hides her face* B-Because they remind me of all my Kitsune family!

Youta: Favorite color? uh. Lets see. Maybe black? It goes pretty well with everything. The same could be said for white as well though... hm

Ikari: You want to know my favorite color?
Cliest: Yep. Tomo would like to know.
Ikari: Hm. Lemme think. I don't really have something like a 'favorite color'. I like most colors  but if I had to pick one... Hm. Blue. Maybe Yellow.  I don't know. Why do you have to ask something this difficult?  It's like asking me which of the kitsune is my favorite one. There's no answer to it.

BREE ASKS
Guys, what kind of foods do you like?!

Tsukiko: O: I don't know! I haven't had the chance to try many! So far, I do enjoy sweet things :3

Ikari: Cookies. Sweets. Everything you can feed me with.

Inari:  . . . I like... Celery.  And uh.  Peanut butter.  Sometimes chocolate?

Masaki: Cold sweets. Like, um.... Like ice cream mochi! That's the best.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:53:51 AM by AutumnrainChaos » Logged
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 12:14:36 PM »

aaaaaand This one just in case.
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 12:14:44 PM »

And this one.
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 05:04:30 PM »

ALL OF YOU, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

Inari:  . . . . -looks at his hands- . . . um... green..?

Are you asking me or telling me, Inari?

Inari:  Uh... telling?

-facepalm-

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 10:14:41 PM »

Sumi: PURPLE IS THE BEST COLOR

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 10:20:55 PM »

Masaki: I like grey I guess, but not much more than any other.

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 10:22:21 PM »

Tsukiko: !! A-are you actually asking me m-my favorite color?

*stares at her*

Tsukiko: !!!!! I-It's! >//////////////< It's ALL OF THEM! *hides her face* B-Because they remind me of all my Kitsune family!
Raina
18+
Addicted RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- SillaYA Eligibility-Altair Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility- ErosMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.
$302.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Raina

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 08:25:45 PM »

Youta: Favorite color? uh. Lets see. Maybe black? It goes pretty well with everything. The same could be said for white as well though... hm

Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 09:40:34 PM »

Guys, what kind of foods do you like?!

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2015, 09:57:49 PM »

Tsukiko: O: I don't know! I haven't had the chance to try many! So far, I do enjoy sweet things :3
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2015, 01:32:29 AM »

Ikari: Cookies. Sweets. Everything you can feed me with.

zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2015, 02:05:15 AM »

Inari:  . . . I like... Celery.  And uh.  Peanut butter.  Sometimes chocolate?
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2015, 02:56:45 AM »

Masaki: Cold sweets. Like, um.... Like ice cream mochi! That's the best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: