Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Town of Salem [MURDERINGGAME]
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 08:05:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Town of Salem [MURDERINGGAME]  (Read 2390 times)
sera
RP Crew
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility- AtticusYA Eligibility - AcieMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentYA Eligibility - StarliteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWorld Builder ExtraordinaireYA KingdomCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - QueanbenyanYA Eligibility - BritniYA Eligibility - RethwellanYA Eligibility - DuckMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNo, just...stop...you're a gimp...Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Aquatic, Bronze, Demis, Domestic, Normals, Scooter, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotLoyal MinionI bribed Soli and all I got was this crappy award!Companion OtakuPied PiperCompanion HoarderRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - Second PlaceTrophy! Long Live RP!Soli's Anime Buddy 8DMade it to Teen StageVitas > RLTons of Posts!Very GenerousFull of Ideas!
$14502.56 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to sera

Rose's HUSBANDO-IN-RAW

« on: July 18, 2015, 04:38:12 PM »

http://blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Okay, guys, this is a surprisingly awesome game. xD;;  When you register, it takes you to a forum registration page, but after that, you can just go back tot he main site and hit Play.  (i'd love if you'd use me as a referral, but otherwise just add me!  i'm seraaches (of course)).

You are given a secret role and you have to try to find all of the bad guys in town before they kill off all the town members! =-0 

Please jump on in. x3

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 04:53:47 PM »

Ooh, a friend of mine told me about this game, I just haven't had a chance to play it.  I remember playing a similar real life game like this where you drew cards to find out what your role was and had to "kill" people.  It was fun :3

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 04:55:02 PM »

I've played this live, only instead of witches we had werewolves.  Wicked fun game!

Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 05:56:43 AM »

The only time I played this game was on AAA (was part of the mafia, so much fun). Thanks for showing this because holy god did I miss this game. Really confusing at first until you figure out all the rolls and their abilities.

Korpuskat
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - RylanI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - TimothyGimpyCompanion Connoisseur
$6722.85 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Korpuskat

emo bi space trashcan

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 03:01:37 PM »

I missed the AAA version of this, but it's SO FUN!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: