Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
AAA Sorting Hat
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 10:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: AAA Sorting Hat  (Read 6839 times)
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« on: August 13, 2014, 05:53:05 PM »

So I think this might have been done informally in the past, but I've been getting ready for a Marauders roleplay and I started to get curious: what houses would the companions get sorted into if Hogwarts existed? With the addition of the AU boards, we're even lucky enough to play out some Hogwarts themed scenarios should we so wish!

So I present to you The Sorting Hat!

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

Remember, that Gryffindor isn't just for heroes, Slytherin isn't only villains, Hufflepuff doesn't just take the rejects, and Ravenclaw doesn't only accept geniuses. The Sorting Hat takes your values into consideration. You can value the houses' traits without possessing them yourself. This is how we get cowardly Pettigrew in brave Gryffindor and cheating Lockhart in wise Ravenclaw.

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 06:04:43 PM »

Xara, formerly known as Luna in the facility, takes after her namesake in many ways, including a Ravenclaw nature.

Sei'ku, my little lionheart, is a Gryffindor who is brave and noble to a fault.

Aumakua, who has set goals for herself her entire life and loyal to a fault for those who earn it, is a Slytherin.

Zinnia is definitely a hardworking Hufflepuff, loyal to her friends and patient with those who need it.

Jinja would have to be a Gryffindor, he values bravery and daring above all, even if he is more of a tech guy than anything.

Nora is, without a doubt, a Ravenclaw who always has to be the 'smartest one in the room' with his illusions.

Nilgiri is an ambitious little Slytherin who will do whatever it takes at whatever cost, loyal only to Than however.
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 06:09:44 PM »

ME NEXT!  SORT MINE NEXT!

shot

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 06:16:48 PM »

LOL do you want me to sort yours? I can probably manage to do a handful of them
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 06:20:25 PM »

Jiang is probably a Hufflepuff

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 06:27:25 PM »

Sho: Hufflepuff
Misa: Ravenclaw
Viktor: Hufflepuff
Christopher: Gryffindor
Lav: Griffindor
Acantha: Slytherin
Remi: Griffindor
Prague: Ravenclaw
Alec: Hufflepuff
Kyler: Slytherin

lD
I'm actually a Slytherin.
Yay me?

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 06:27:52 PM »

Oooh~

I WANT TO SEE HOW MINE ARE SORTED 8D

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 06:48:51 PM »

I'm definitely a Slytherin, hands down lol. I have Lucius's wand in my room, a Slytherin tie and two scarves lol

My best sorting attempts for others:
Basil is a Gryffindor, brave and loyal.
Apisi would be Hufflepuff?
Adam in Ravenclaw?
Satine for Hufflepuff?
Viggo in Slytherin?
Kaliari in Slytherin because she wants to follow Coax
Thomas in Hufflepuff?
Hephaestus in Gryffindor?
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 06:49:50 PM »

You can sort me..I'm only sure about Jiang
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 06:53:54 PM »

Jin I feel like would make an excellent Slytherin, same for Brutus, tho I will admit I know very little about either of them. And I've no clue for Adonis
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 06:55:44 PM »

I can agree with Jin and Brutus. I also have no idea where to put Adonis he kinda doesn't fit anywhere.
Nako
Art Staff N
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - ShepYA Eligibility - Mercurith 50 Shading it UpYA Eligibility - CliffeYA Eligibility - RapunzelMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stageyes I am hitting on youCompleted RP
$4575.05 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nako

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 07:10:51 PM »

Amg I love this XD But.. I don't knooow. I'd have to think on it. I'm open to sorting suggestions though.

Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 07:11:29 PM »

Both me and Mentha are total Hufflepuffs o3o

Iunno about miss Laurita though.

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 07:17:10 PM »

I can agree with all three of those.

MORE.  GIMME MORE!

(I am also a Slytherin.  Go silver and green!)
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 07:33:20 PM »

Zahid is a Gryffindor, poor guy is too chivalrous (at heart).

Teo, Hart and Viv would have to be in the same house, but I think they'd do really well in Hufflepuff Gryffindor. Freaking nerds. If they weren't all glued together at the hip, I'd say Hart would be a Hufflepuff and Teo would be Gryffindor.

Itzal is deffinately in Ravenclaw. He screams it.

Tequila was a lot more difficult than I thought she'd be. However, the more I read Slytherin's description, I think she'd fall there.

Thaddeus. Ravenclaw. Nuff said. The only other house he'd fall in would be Slytherin just because a certain friend of his no doubt would dwell there. Of course, it would be the literal death of him.

Ruby. Probably Hufflepuff. She'd be very attracted to people in other houses though.

Snow? I think he'd lie in Gryffindor, as mislead and tortured as he is. Later in life he'll discover how truely gracious he is towards the world.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 12:26:44 AM by Star rice » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: