Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Cast YOUR Disney Princesses
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 20, 2019, 09:19:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cast YOUR Disney Princesses  (Read 5929 times)
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 04:18:51 PM »

I can see Aiylnn as a bit of Ariel. Both redheaded, both opinionated, both in love with shinies! ....similarities stop there sadly |D

AND I CAST GASTON AS RAPUNZEL BECAUSE DAT HAIR

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 05:36:12 PM »

I can't think who Emmie would be, seeing as she has bits and pieces of many princesses floating around in her.

Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 05:57:31 PM »

Also, because it's relevant:

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 06:05:13 PM »

I know this says Princesses, but I have to hijack for other Disney characters.  |D

Tiha: Beast (Tse'a is his Belle)
Cecily: One of the triplet girls in Beauty and the Beast (the ones that swoon over Gaston)
Blair: Maleficent
Lindsey: Cogsworth
Shay: Merida
Ashtoreth: Anna
Dexter: Naveen
Mae: Snow White
Jumelle: Pocahontas
Veronica: Cinderella
Nathalie: Aurora/Sleeping Beauty
Xylina: Ariel
Val: Mulan (yes i went there)
Vessatha: Elsa
Rosalie: Wendy
Jocelyn: Esmerelda
Maksim: Dr. Facilier
Leo: Li Shang
Cam: Eric
Creed: Hades
Eirian: Vanellope

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 09:54:58 PM »

Ruby is immediately cast as Ursula, no exceptions.

Who says Ursula isn't a disney princess?Huh!??!?

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 10:03:15 PM »

I feel like Morgan is probably a Disney prince |D as for the rest of mine hmmm

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 10:09:22 PM »

If you think about it, there really aren't that many lol

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 10:22:53 PM »

I figure Zinnia's most like Ana with the rambling

Aumakua could be Anastasia with the raised as an 'orphan' thing

Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 11:17:33 PM »

Gonna follow Greenie's lead here. Also. Greenie. Maks isn't just Dr. Facilier. He is literally every Disney villain ever.

Rezkii - Bruce from Finding Nemo
Eridan - Wierd mix of Woody, Peter Pan, and Sebastian
Kip - Robin Hood, with a touch of Mufasa
Lumina - Lady from Lady and the Tramp, with some Merida mixed in
Xavier - MARVEL IS OWNED BY DISNEY NOW SO PROFESSOR XAVIER IS A VALID ANSWER AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME
Blossi & Reyk - Quasimodo
Sophia - Pocahontas
Kalea - Boo from Monsters Inc.
Vienna - Pleakley, not a single doubt in my mind.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 11:25:10 PM by Blue » Logged

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2014, 11:53:41 PM »

Vienna - Pleakley, not a single doubt in my mind.

Blue, why did you do that do me... now I imagination Vienna running from Aumie screaming "Tricky fish, tricky fish!"
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 02:13:27 AM »

Oh my god. I share the same Lamentations as Gracie. I don't tink I can ever not imagine Vienna without Pleakleys let's voice now ;A;
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 07:57:47 AM »

Crap

now I hear it too.
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2014, 06:18:00 PM »

Ale: Ariel- defies her father, turns herself into a different species to find her acceptance, red hair, and a love for music. Yeah. Win.
Melody: Cinderella I think. Shier, more soft spoken, constantly trying to appease her family and be the good daughter and gets rescued by her prince charming. Though I imagine her sisters are a little more like the Drew Barrymore version than the Disney Version.
Willow: Huh
Odette: Odette...oh wait not Disney......I maintain my choice!
Cleo: Maleficent...cause she certainly isn't a heroine. (Then again it should change depending on Danuwa...if I think Danuwa is Snow White then she changes to the Evil Queen cause she would be all about poisoning that girl and she is rather the jealous type so that may have to switch)
Cheyenne: Jasmine! (HA take THAT Role Reversal ASHER)
Bella: Merida
Iniabi:??
Aurora: Belle
Maddie: Alice
Penny: Aurora
Hope: Anna
Galilee: Esmeralda (If only because of her tricky ways and ability to get out of a tight jam)
Nimue: Elsa
Reika: Rapunzel
Lulu: Alice
Aria: ??
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:20:15 PM by Rosedawn » Logged

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2014, 12:08:00 PM »

I could see Danuwa in the snow white role, just cause she is soft spoken and stuff.
Poor Danuwa, she did not make any friends with this union

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: