Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Cast YOUR Disney Princesses
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 02:05:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Cast YOUR Disney Princesses  (Read 5952 times)
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« on: July 15, 2014, 02:14:21 PM »

SO, due to our obsession with Disney on this site (and our wonderful Sei'ku immediately being cast as Belle) I'm opening a Disney princess casting thread. What do you do here? Why, simply post which princess your character matches! I am going to compile them all in this post for funsies. This can be traditional (Belle, Aurora, Snow White) or non-traditional (Alice, Mulan, Esmerelda).

Alice
Alice

Aurora
Xara

Belle
Sei'ku
Bianca

Merida
Dark Heart

Mulan
Jiang

Tiana
Eirian
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 03:41:38 PM by SaharaRose » Logged

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 02:15:14 PM »

Well jee, Sahara, I'm not sure who you would ever cast Alice as Tongue

SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 02:16:44 PM »

Nope. Me either.
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 02:21:44 PM »

Jiang is Mulan XD I have no idea about anyone else.

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 02:28:19 PM »

Xara is definitely Aurora. She attracted her prince by singing and has always had her little pixies watching out for her~
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 03:14:57 PM »

I have no clue with mine. Any of them...

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 03:17:40 PM »

does Brave count? The girl from Brave makes me think Tabetha for some reason.
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 03:20:41 PM »

Tabetha is not like Merida whatsoever |D

Would Eirian work for Tiana? They've Cooking in common =3
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 03:24:21 PM »

might be the hair XD

Yeah they both have their dream to cook and are hard working, have to deal with stigma.
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 03:39:31 PM »

Er...I guess DH could fit with Merida.... Kinda. 

Sleeping Lion.....
Shoshan
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted RP
$11.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shoshan

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 04:05:58 PM »

Aw idk who of mine would be a Disney princess. D:

Cannibalism...Its the only way.

center]
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2014, 04:08:57 PM »

TILL CAN BE PRINCESS SNOW WHITE 8D

Shoshan
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted RP
$11.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shoshan

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 04:10:24 PM »

Till: What the Frick no.
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 04:10:38 PM »

Certainly got the snow part right

shot

Shoshan
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$11.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shoshan

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 04:13:25 PM »

Lan or Blue would be princess....

I can picture Blue as Rapunzel. Lol
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: