Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I've avoided it long enough...
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
September 22, 2019, 10:41:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: I've avoided it long enough...  (Read 4538 times)
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« on: July 05, 2014, 07:44:06 PM »

If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask. It'll give me something to ponder between replies. <3

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 08:07:55 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

(cause everyone got asked)

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 08:16:24 PM »

Same question and what are your favorite ships AAA or otherwise

Korpuskat
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - RylanI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - TimothyGimpyCompanion Connoisseur
$6722.85 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Korpuskat

emo bi space trashcan

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 08:30:15 PM »

Which of your companions are you most like?
Which one's muse is easiest to find?

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 08:30:32 PM »

PM

My favorite companion of yours was probably Mkali. I loved how you handled her tragic story and though she had to die, I felt that it was so well done. I adored her.

My least favorite to read is probably Kunle though I am impressed as hell that you can write him. He would drive me frickin bonkers. Writing Eden and her naivety is difficult enough for me.

Perry
Favorite character of yours is probably Jin. I think he's your strongest character and that strength makes him really interesting to me. He seems to know who he is and what he wants (from what I've read) and though he has a lot of growing up to do, I like that about him.

Least favorite would probably be Jiang. I just don't find him....completely believable I suppose. Though I've not read anything new of him in a long long time.

Favorite Ships: I have so many because I love so many series. I will stick to AAA though because that makes the list actually handle-able.

I'll actually have to think about this beyond just my babies lol. I'm so tired and still a touch buzzed.
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 08:31:52 PM »

Korpus

The answer is the same for both I think. Ale. Ale hands down is the easiest for me to find when I can't find anyone else. And I think its because I put the best parts of me into her. Despite the fact that we have amazingly different talents, skills, passions, and backstory, I think at her core she is the most like me.
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 08:33:42 PM »

Kunle is very hard to write for, but he is my sweet little bird brain (and no not a knock at bird brains, just what his nickname for him is)
and Mkali I was surprised I was able to get her story out as well as I did (those letters and her final post killed my heart)
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 08:39:15 PM »

Which, if any, of your characters has a story line in the works you're most excited for?
What companion or cosplay would you most like to see enter Silverbrooke?
You get to raid any companion's closet and steal one of their outfits. Which outfit do you walk away with?

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 08:39:29 PM »

But they were SO well done PM. They hurt to read but a good hurt.
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2014, 08:43:19 PM »

Oni

I'm actually at a point where I am disappointed that there isn't a plot I'm REALLY excited for, which is probably playing a big part in my writer's block. I love where Galilee's story is going, once it all gets put up on the site. I think the characters I most want to work on are Vincent and Iniabi. They need to be doing more!

I...really...really...personally want a little red riding hood wolf girl. Especially since I just watched RWBY (pronounced Ruby) and now I want her EVEN MORE.

Ale's dress. I love it.
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2014, 08:45:45 PM »

Have you watched Once Upon a Time by any chance? Because you would love how they handle Little Red Riding Hood aka Red aka Ruby depending on the time in the story line <3
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2014, 08:47:43 PM »

I have and I do love Ruby in that. Though I'm behind like a whole season. I didn't like the Peter Pan stuff. And I would name my little girl Ruby just cause.
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2014, 08:51:47 PM »

Yeah Pan stuff was pretty out there, but the second half of the season is a totally different plotline and is really interesting. I would definitely suggest catching up Cheesy haha do it!
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2014, 09:00:39 PM »

Shipping (Avoiding my own):

Ciar/Jazz
Jack/Regina
Braiden/Roxel
Doxxy/Rhea (with a side of Sara I thought that was cool when it was a brief thing)
Till/Ani
Droog/Doxxy was fun to read man I am horrible
Aumie/Eridan

To name a few! <3
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2014, 09:47:52 PM »

If you were stuck on a deserted island, which of your companions would be the most helpful? Which would be nothing but a bother.

Also fav and least fav cause I am curious. You can ask me the same thing, though it might take me some time. :-)

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: