Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Kira Q&A
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 06:57:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kira Q&A  (Read 4428 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 12:33:44 AM »

Perry~ I'm gana answer your question tomorrow (or when I have a few free hours). I want to put a tooooooon butt of thought and ships into a post. Crack, possible and secret fancies.

Good gosh Mid. In short~
Munira: *Hair stands on end as she quickly turns and walks away*
Cale: *Blinks and tilts his head whilst continuing to stare*
Amon: *Attacks*
Sion: *Chucks a bottle of vodka at it, face holding a hint of hazed distain*
Peyton: *Stands petrified, unable to scream*
Hunter: *Lifts an eyebrow whilst continuing to read his book*
Roxanne: *Screams and clings to the closest shield. Preferably a hot guy.*
Goliath: *Investigates/questions what he saw calmly*
Kira: *Growls threateningly from initial fright. Quickly displays black claws and investigates aggressively*
Shiva: *With jest, tells it not to touch her stuff as she ignores it's possible existence further*
Allegra: *Instantly tries to show her siblings*
Cecil: *Could care less. If it didn't get in his way, wasn't a problem. Not that it actually existed anyway.*
Epona: *Rears displaying heavy hooves in warning. Depending on what she seen from there it could go in any direction. Run, interact or fight.*
Demetri: *Tries EXTREAMLY hard to prove it exsists.*
Most developed NCC
Kade: *Throws the nearest object at it before realizing she just broke the vase for no reason. It'd been a mere hallucination.*
Maya: *Quits socially drinking for the night and heads to bed. Alone or not is another story all together.*
Paige: *Screams and dives for cover. Refuses to move till morning.*

Not going to lie. Looooooooooove how you play Angeal on GK. It's perfect whilst putting your own twist to him. Still so dang close to what I see of his original character. Other than that Rei certainly claimed my attention from long ago. Have enjoyed what I've seen here and GK. Very dynamic. So he's hard to pass on my most favorite list. Yet DH's spunk certainly puts her near the top. That and how your playing Sephiroth is a close second. Know it's not always easy to bring cosplay's stories to such worlds and yet you've managed nicely~

As for least? I can't say Silence. His unfriendly ways makes him quite interesting. So maybe Shadow? Simply because he's too laid back. Haven't read everything of his but he just seems far to levelheaded all the time... Granted there are those in RL who are that calm, often. Know one myself. Yet even so I still like him~ He's just on the low end of the list of favorites.

Soli... >3
To give you an idea, whenever I'm on my computer his sketch image is always open in a tab or somewhere. Granted I don't get much downtime lately but even if I'm not using the internet to study I pop it on for some music and inspiration. Actual staring time would be about eight hours? If I'm honest and add up little minutes here and there.

Sahara you have a lot of characters I enjoy~ So many personalities and stories. So it's hard to just choose one and harder yet to decide the lowest ranked one. Hmmmm~ This might be suprising but Sariah has always been an interest of mine. She's just so. Real. Plus I'm a sucker for a love story with rocky beginnings. Sort of why I enjoy your Lucas as well. Still makes me proud to have been around for the start of his relationship with Ale. Granted their rocky beginnings were of a different origin based around a NCC of yours. Such NCC himself has come a long ways and is another favorite of mine... Gaaa you can see how hard it is to choose one for the top. I get attached to the older characters first. Then strong characters like Bianca and Johnny come along. So they tend to have a less foothold than the others had. Not that I don't enjoy them~ I just try to keep up with those I know best first. With my lack of time... is sad. I'd enjoy knowing more about other characters. This goes for all RPers too. Lots of fun characters here.

Anywho least fav? It'd be someone I don't know much about. Maybe Chipper for his womanizer ways? Granted I only know that from tid-bits and I could be way wrong.

My favorite RP scenario was already asked~ Rocky love relationships first and high action plots second. Yet I'd like to add I have so much fun with other types. Such as conflict that doesn't involve pure action. Conflict can come in so many forms, even from within. Plus I deem meet and greats just as important. While not always the most exciting they shadow RL in it's necessity. We need those building blocks to grow and create foundations. Morals, friendships... heck such chance encounters have even sparked some of my favorite RP's later down the road. Totally unintentional.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 07:20:48 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 06:48:29 PM »

Perry I'll totally get to that ship question later~

PM! Glad you asked. I was actually waiting on you to ask that. Favorite has to be Kunle or Eor. Why? Basically you write them marvelously. You always manage to keep Eor under his dark clouded view of the world. Meanwhile Kunle is constantly forgetting what is going on. Course Mkali is a close second favorite. Her story was so powerful. That and you let it roll with how she could handle things. Rather than forcing her to stand when she could no longer do so.

Least? That's tough. Might be surprising but I have to say Danuwa. Till Kodi reentered the picture. I just didn't understand her motivation to cut over possibly loosing a lover she'd not spent much time with. Then again people do strange things because of love... Anywho! Now I lean more towards Lindiwe. Just because I haven't gotten to see much of her and would love to.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: