Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Kira Q&A
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 16, 2019, 04:46:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Kira Q&A  (Read 3945 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« on: June 28, 2014, 04:19:37 PM »

Figured it'd be fair if I at least made a thread where you could throw hard questions back at me. That and I always enjoy chatting about companions so~ Fire away!

PS: Questions about hobbies, fears, and general RL is welcomed. I'll always answer the best I can.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 04:21:40 PM »

What companion species do you most want to see on the boards?

If you could have a crack breeding with any two companions on the board, who would you pick? What traits do you hope the kids would get?

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 04:33:47 PM »

Hehe I get to ask you some questions now!

Which of my companions is your favorite?

If you could choose any companion in the AAA world to become real who would it be?

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 04:38:54 PM »

So which of my companions is your favorite? Your least favorite?

If you could get another plushie from me, who were you thinking of?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 04:42:38 PM »

What is your favorite type of RP scenario? What makes you feel awkward in an RP, or what do you love in an RP?

What are your favorite character aspects to depict? What character aspects do you enjoy seeing others play? (Personality types, ext)

Do you feel more comfortable playing male, or female characters? Or is there any difference at all for you?

Go into as much detail as you like~

ETA: To add a question out of curiosity XD

If you could have a one on one RP of your choice with any of my characters (That includes grovekin, because I dont have many here) who would it be, and who would you throw into the thread with them? 8D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 04:50:05 PM by Bunraku » Logged

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 06:16:54 PM »

Oni:
Well from day one I really wanted to get an American Kestrel in some way. ^^ I've always enjoyed those birds and whenever I happen to catch sight of one in RL it lifts my spirits. Luckily I have said species in the works... other than that. Perhaps a Demi Raccoon one day. Love those critters as well.

Crack breeding... Hmmmm I've never really been keen on any specific pair. Sure lots have made me giggle over the past. Yet I couldn't choose one over the other. So I'll go with my most recent fancies. One being Kira-wolf/Vincent for a canine/feline Demi hybrid and second Hunter/Shiva for a white fox with tiger stripes. Granted the second one could happen without a crack breed entry. Given traits pass on the way I hope.

Si:
Pft Lilitu hands down. I've always enjoyed the way you described her, then I had the chance to RP with her I enjoyed her all the more. Her practical/straightforward ways always amuse me. All the while being stoic for the most part. Before her was probably Ezio. I enjoy confident/playful types. If your going after favorite NCC it's Jaeda and Simon hands down. Such wonderful parents and I enjoy the history between them.

Any? Hmmmm that's tough. Being bias I'd probably choose one of my own. Kira-wolf no doubt. Cause I love me some werewolves and wouldn't mind them being real for a change.

ARC:
Current favorite would have to be Sara. I enjoy a tough girl who has her flaws. Not only that but she's outgoing. Envy outgoing types. Before her was Viggo. May enjoy others of yours as well but I love his 'devil-may-care' attitude. Such a tough guy, yet no matter how badass he could come across he really does care. As for NCC, Andrew hands down. (Totally want to catch up/read about Haseo soon.)

Pft. Everytime I look at the trio I have now on my dresser I think of that question. More than likely Epona since I enjoy Zelda so much but that's kinda impossible with being a centaur. |D So I'd go with Shiva. She's another old character of mine I gave a revamp to when she came to AAA. Since I needed more villainous types.

Bun:
Knew this one was coming. |D Favorite RP scenario? Hmmm I'm a sucker for romances. Tho I prefer rocky relationships with the possibility of disaster. At least in books I've read thus far, I think I pay attention more due to the what ifs. Second favorite would be high action of some sort. As for feeling awkward I'm trying to push my boundaries but it sure is hard for me to let my characters be mean.

Favorite aspects... that's a long list. Takes all types to make a great story, I like to think anyway. Perhaps an underdog archetype is my favorite. That or the reluctant hero sort. Granted it takes quite a bit to make the reluctant actually stay a reluctant character. Quite the tricky plotline there.

Before coming here I would have said I RP a female better... Now I'd say male. Not that I'm the best with male physic rather they tend to be the easiest muses for some reason. Perhaps because my males are more straightforward with their actions/thinking? I don't really know. |D

For AAA you know I look to snag Indra for brother times with Allegra. Perhaps she could drag him on a shopping trip? That or something playful where she gives him a bit of a headache. As for GK. Sephiroth and Cloud hands down. Perhaps add Zack and Angeal into the mesh for some added fun. |D I'd throw an Imp into the mix but that might just defuse the situation and give the group something to focus on besides their differences.

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 06:22:18 PM »

Now it's my turn to be mean! D: Favorite and least favorite of my companions, and NCCs if you like, go!

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 06:42:32 PM »

I'll start out with the least then~ and work up to the favorite. For some reason Aaron has always rubbed me the wrong way. :/ Not that I've read all his stuff but I've just not cared for his attitude. Can't say I know how it feels, but... I'll stop there. It just gets me worked up for some reason. Perhaps it's something personal I'm not quite fully aware of in connection to this. Favorite? You have to ask? Lol. Coax hands down. As long as I don't have to meet her in person that is. She's so crafty and, well, cold blooded in her ways. |D Second fav would have to be Gypsy for how care free and lively she can be... tho I'm a total fangirl of Mikki. Ack. Stopping there.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 06:53:24 PM »

<3 It's okay, I'm surprised more people don't completely hate Aaron. XD

And yeah, more Mikki fangirl members~! I need to start printing cards!
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2014, 07:05:08 PM »

As for feeling awkward I'm trying to push my boundaries but it sure is hard for me to let my characters be mean.
I have the same problem! Which is hard to deal with because I enjoy playing personalities that, though they aren't exactly mean, don't always make the "nice" or the "right" choice. I'm pushing my boundaries too, though, slowly but surely.

Also have to say I love flawed relationships as well, they're a lot of fun.

For AAA you know I look to snag Indra for brother times with Allegra. Perhaps she could drag him on a shopping trip? That or something playful where she gives him a bit of a headache. As for GK. Sephiroth and Cloud hands down. Perhaps add Zack and Angeal into the mesh for some added fun. |D I'd throw an Imp into the mix but that might just defuse the situation and give the group something to focus on besides their differences.

I'd be curious to see if she CAN give Indra a headache given that he's such an extrovert XD Though I'm down for either scenario, just say the word. I bet she could probably bug him with shopping.

Sephiroth and Cloud will definitely get a chance to push at each others boundaries 8D I definitely look forwards to seeing how their dynamic will play out.
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 10:35:42 PM »

Kira: .....challenge accepted >3 Hey I figured out demi's I can EVENTUALLY figure out a centaur.
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 10:29:07 AM »

do you ship and if so what are your favorite ships AAA or others?

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 01:14:14 PM »

My turn XD

How would your characters react if they saw a ghost?

Which of my characters do you enjoy the most and the least?  (Here and GK, Also, okay to go with other attributes if you haven't read them ^.^ )
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 01:40:15 PM by Midnight Phantom » Logged

Sleeping Lion.....
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 03:28:05 PM »

How long do you think you've stared at YA Cecil's masculine muscles? |Db

SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2014, 08:21:39 PM »

Favorite of my characters and least favorite.

Also, what type of RP scenarios do you enjoy most?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: