Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Ah, what the heck!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 17, 2019, 03:58:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ah, what the heck!  (Read 2330 times)
LapisLazuli
18+
Addicted RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Silvanus Companion ConnoisseurCompleted RP
$926.12 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LapisLazuli

« on: June 08, 2014, 11:56:36 PM »

This looked like fun. xD

Can't guarantee that I'm the most interesting person in the world, or I'll be able to whip out answers super fast, but if you guys wanna ask me any questions, feel free~ ( Just... no dirty ones, please? 8D;; Or ones that involve me killing someone. )

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 12:27:59 AM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 12:33:53 AM »

Looks like all of your companions have been contest wins (even though you did choose Deerling/Sawsbuck during the Pokemon raffle, technically that was still a themed raffle), which is really awesome, but it does leave me curious.

If you could have any custom companion from your wishlist, which would you choose? Is this a simple Silver collar, or do you have a special Platinum or other detailed custom that you wouldn't mind describing? Do any of your custom ideas hold significant personal meaning or have history for you? ^^

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 01:09:50 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?
Perry is lazy

LapisLazuli
18+
Addicted RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Silvanus Companion ConnoisseurCompleted RP
$926.12 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LapisLazuli

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 10:04:22 PM »

PM - Hm.... I think Danuwa would be my favorite out of yours. I've always loved her looks since the very beginning, as well as what you've done with her character. <3 Least favorite, though.... probably Lela. x-x;; I just... don't think we could ever get along in the real world. >> Our personalities would clash like nobody's business.

Kei - Ooh, that's a toughie! There are a quite a few that I'd love to own... but recently I've been kind of obsessing over a particular Platinum boy I've been doodling and fiddling with in my head, whose basic idea is that he'd be a Golden Tiger centaur. c: I'll probably end up posting his references in my questing thread at some point. x3 As for the second part, that would definitely be my fantasy bear, Giallo. She's based off a stuffed bear I've had since I was a baby. >u>;; *cough* But there's also a grumpy Kitsune boy I've been thinking of planning for that's based on one of my oldest OCs, so he'd be up there in that category, too.

Perry - I'd say Jiang is my favorite. ^u^ I adore how you've developed him overall. <3 Least favorite would unfortunately have to be Brutus, but that's just because he was created while I was absent, and so I know very, very little about him.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 04:10:38 PM »

Your stuck in an elevator for six hours. Which companion of yours would you want there? Which would you not be able to stand for that duration of time?

Name a companion characteristic you tend to enjoy most? (Such as forearm fins, tail type, odd markings, ect.)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 10:31:05 AM »

do you ship and if so what are your favorite ships AAA or others?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: