Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Questing Questions
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 09:50:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questing Questions  (Read 7741 times)
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 03:33:14 PM »

Haha whenever you want! I've got Nick and you've got Sam already lol. One of my dream bbies is based off of the '67 Impala xD

Oh man that's tough... I'm going to narrow it down to Nolan, Shiva, and Dei -nods-

Hmm.... the first meeting plots are always so slow if there isn't something happening. I think my least favorite are the ones that don't have a conflict, just have interactions. There has to be something happening to cause conflict

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2014, 06:27:35 PM »

What odd details, if any, can you tell me about your characters? (Example: Originally I was going to make Roxanne a prostitute. OR Munira has finally solved her loud step issue, specially on concert, with custom rubber shoes. Anything you might want the forum to know counts.)

Which character haven't you been able to RP with that you'd like to?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 04:44:30 PM »

Wrong area to ask but the assistance board is a good place, but I'll answer

Your companion starts out at an agency that makes the companions. They can be adopted by other people or you can make a character to adopt them. If no one adopts them they can grow up to young adult in the agency, then they are kicked out (with help) to find their own life in a place where they have no rights and the only law that had passed (randomly) considers them to be pets.

The agency creates companions and separates them based on personality( collar type). Domestic have their own wing and normally get along with most of the keepers(keeps with domestic can have up to four domestics they keep an eye on. Might be more don't remember it this moment)
Stray are those who do not get along but also can lash out ..but not always. They rather be alone. (Keeper can only have three. )

Wild are those that are dangerous and require to have only one keeper keeping an eye on the because they can lash out for anything even if it might be in play. They have tranquilizer  built into their collar.

There are companion keepers too.

Every month they need to have check ups to see how they are developing, so if you have a youngling/ado they can't really leave the city. Once they hit young adult they don't need the check up or the collar.

Security has cameras all over the place and are quick to come when there is trouble or fighting. There is at least one companion in security.

If a companion gets in serious trouble they can be sent to solitary (think of the same thing in jail) and have counseling sessions until it gets resolved. It is up to security when they can meet others again.

But yes, after they hit young adult.. They have to find jobs and live... Even so supposedly it is very hard for them to find a job since they are not considered "people". Their wages are sent to the agency then and the agency gives it to them.

And yes, you can mention things that happened in another rp.. In well another rp. XD but it depends on what happened   if the other person's character knows as well

But yep. There is no stupid question, the info is all over the place but seems the mods are trying to remake it, so things might change when they post it

(This is in response to Gaz's question that was placed  in the wrong sectio, moved from here and my response was not moved with it)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 01:11:15 AM by Midnight Phantom » Logged

Sleeping Lion.....
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: