Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Questing Questions
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 15, 2019, 03:07:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Questing Questions  (Read 7670 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 04:08:10 PM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

Name a companion characteristic you tend to enjoy most? (Such as forearm fins, tail type, odd markings, ect.)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 04:20:10 PM »

Well on my list I have a Jim Moriarty and Sebastian Moran hate lovepair that would love to see made some day. Other than that... hmm Maleficient from the new movie would make an awesome companion. Oh! A Tooth Fairy from Rise of the Guardians would be super pretty! Personality wise though I'd love to see a Jack Frost companion~

I love when the skin has markings on it. Like just different colored marks on their skin to match what would have been an animal feature or something. My favorite example is the unicorn Nolan's arm markings.

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 04:21:41 PM »

Since you answered so quickly~ More!

Your stuck in an elevator for six hours. Which companion of yours would you want there? Which would you not be able to stand for that duration of time?

Name a pass time sport you'd like to try and haven't? (Such as hand gliding, golf, scuba, bungie jumping, etc.)
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 04:26:43 PM »

I would definitely want to spend the time with Sei'ku. He'd either figure something out and just pry open the doors like a stubborn fool, or would at least make the best of the situation for the person he's stuck with. Nilgiri would be the worst choice. She'd go insane locked up in an elevator and would probably get violent.

Scuba diving would be pretty cool but I feel like I would freak out so hard haha I would love to learn to play rugby, but I feel like I'd get destroyed haha paint ball's on my list of things to one day though Cheesy
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 04:29:21 PM »

If you could have one aspect of any of your companions, what would it be?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2014, 04:54:31 PM »

As much as I would love wings, I'd go with Nilgiri's poison in a heartbeat. Flowers in your hair? All the better to kill you with, my dear~

I'm one origin story away from becoming a super villain lets be honest here
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2014, 10:30:23 AM »

do you ship and if so what are your favorite ships AAA or others?

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2014, 01:09:44 PM »

Oh god do I ship. I ship hard.

On the boards my biggest ships are: TybaltXara KanaAumie BasilNora AmonCoax CleoSei (though that's less of a romance ship and more of an oh my yes please ship)

My biggest ship from the world of fandoms is MoriartyMoran from Sherlock Holmes skldjfsd I really want to bring them to the boards
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2014, 01:52:30 PM »

Basil and Nora were always a ship xD we made them for each other xD

If you could take any of my companions and make them yours, who would you take?
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2014, 03:38:58 PM »

I think I would run off with Satine >< I've always loved the Spoink like and I've loved her design since she was a kiddo <3
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NepetaCompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPCrazy Old Companion Lady
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2014, 02:50:55 PM »

So which of my kiddos would you want babies from and who would you want to breed with them for said babies?
And what is your avatar from?

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 03:06:09 PM »

Pan is absolutely futzing adorable so I would definitely steal a kiddo from him. And I think, from my kiddos, he and Zinnia would have some cute hybrid kids. From anyone on AAA.... Atalanta I think :3 Cute little hoofy kids (lol goat puns)

Annnnd the icon is from Maleficent Cheesy Great movie, you should all go watch it
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2014, 04:12:40 PM »

What kinds of things does Jinja feed his tail buddy? |D Does it have a name?

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 04:17:07 PM »

/cackles

Oh man. A little bit of everything, though usually strips of meat. No deserts though, those are all his. And no, no name, well no name that's stuck. He's gone through a couple of attempts but the tail has never seemed particularly fond of any of them
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2014, 03:18:42 PM »

Oni:

When shall we create Supernatural OCs to run around the AAA world?

Also, if you could steal one companion from anyone on AAA who would it be?

What is your least favorite plot type?

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: