Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Questing Questions
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 10:12:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Questing Questions  (Read 7744 times)
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« on: June 08, 2014, 06:00:39 PM »

Well I was looking through the boards and found all these ask games
Seems like a fun little way for me to get back on my feet here at AAA~

So go on, ask away!

Whether it's about companions, personal stuff, or rp things to come, have it!

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 06:01:27 PM »

What's your favorite season? Cheesy And why?

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 06:04:15 PM »

Autumn! I'm definitely a shorts and big hoodies kind of girl and autumn days or summer nights are really the only time I can get away with it comfortably hah
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 06:11:25 PM »

Oni, you and your baby snatching ways missed a breeding season! Granted, I imagine if you were around, you'd have inevitably snagged yourself a baby, and one of us would have been sad... if we'd known we'd have won a kiddo anyway. XD

So, what pairing(s) would create your dream baby (or babies, if you have multiple dream ships), and for what reasons? Between canon couples and crack pairs (or both), doesn't necessarily even need to involve your companions.

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 06:30:12 PM »

XD I noticed that! I'm glad everyone is enjoying their new little balls of fluff and feathers and things though! I think I'm good with my crew of weirdos Tongue I can hardly keep up with them but man, if I could get one of my dream kiddos?

Tybalt x Xara because they would have gorgeous muted colors and I think they'd make wonderful parents

Cleopatra x Sei'ku because they would be blindingly gold little terrors and I cannot imagine the kind of fun that spawn would bring to the boards XD Especially since they would never be confined to the facility, neither Cleo or Sei would allow that

Dei x Merideth I think would produce some pretty cool kiddos. Their colors would be really gentle and they might get some of Meri's markings and I think they'd just be a very cute little bunch!
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 06:31:39 PM »

oh great baby snatcher which of my companions would you want a kiddie from and who would you breed them with?

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 06:31:36 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?
(because everyone got asked)

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 06:39:01 PM »

Perry:

I'm going to say Jin because I heave a feather obsession lol and I'm going to match him up with Nimue. I think they'd compliment each other's markings really well and a little splash of blue to the cream would be wonderful.

PM:

My favorite is Urbi. I think she's absolutely gorgeous and just pretty stellar over all
Least I might have to say Lela only because I've never understood the obsession with minature pigs lol
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 06:48:54 PM »

Hee, my turn Oni! Smiley

Out of my kids, who would you like a crack pairing with

AND

Who is your favorite and least favorite out of my companions, respectively.
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2014, 07:03:07 PM »

So who of mine would you like to breed with yours?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2014, 07:04:03 PM »

For a crack pair with our kiddos I would have to say Quinten and Nilgiri (when she's older of course) would have really pretty and dangerous kiddos. I'm imagining them with Quinten's wings and Nilgiri's poisons and oh man they would be awesome

Favorite would be Solene, I've always thought she was stunning. Least...I think Bartelby because he would scare me the most if I was just making my way down the street and bumped into him xD
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2014, 07:06:26 PM »

ARC, I'm not going to go with the obs Basil and Nora route lol, we've already talked about that one. Instead I'm going to say Rune and Aumakua would have some really interesting and fangy little kiddos
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2014, 07:07:07 PM »

awe yeah!

AND WE GOTTA WORK ON THAT WHEN YOUR BRAIN GETS UP TO SPEED *eyebrow waggle*
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2014, 08:24:59 PM »

Which of your companions do you have the easiest time playing?
Which of your companions do you feel is most like you?

Which companion currently existing do you wish you owned? =D

Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2014, 08:39:22 PM »

The easiest for me is Sei'ku without a doubt. He's been a huge part of me for ages, long before AAA. He's become my little spirit guardian and I eventually want his gryphon form as a tattoo on my shoulder. His quirky righteousness is so unlike the type of characters I normally play, but comes so easy to me.

I think Aumakua is most like me. She's kind of awkward and aggressive when she's threatened. She can be passionate about what's important to her. She's got her quirks and while she doesn't have a lot of friends she's incredibly close to the ones she has, even if they do make each other miserable at times. She handles problems with a brave face even if she doesn't feel it herself and that's like half my personality haha making people think I'm the solid rock in the group when actually I'm a mess.

And if I had to pick one companion to steal away I'd pick Esha. I've been in love with her since she was created and I can think of a dozen gorgeous ways to dress her up as an adult
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:41:22 PM by Oni » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: